I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 43 - Date at The Amusement Park

Double-page supporter
I could be misremembering but I think the mangaka doing the adaptation said they were a fan of Lily. Either way, I've felt like they've been finding ways to squeeze more of her in for a while now. For me, it's not a big deal, as long as they don't get too carried away. This chapter did a lot of other things too that are cool if you're in the know.
I'm really uncertain if we will get part 2 adapted, so I think i'm ok if they are dragging it out a bit. I just hope we get the part 1 epilogue.

Double-page supporter
Who the hell is stanning this Rae x Lily filler? Like, whatever floats your boat this ain't the main story and I severely disapprove of these bread crumbs. I'm seriously considering dropping this and leaving the happy end of Rae and Claire after the school incident...

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is stanning this Rae x Lily filler? Like, whatever floats your boat this ain't the main story and I severely disapprove of these bread crumbs. I'm seriously considering dropping this and leaving the happy end of Rae and Claire after the school incident...
I get it but there's a lot of Rae and Claire moving forward and it's not like Rae reciprocates any of Lilly's feelings. No matter what manga original stuff is added, the plot of the story can't be changed and the story is about Rae and Claire. So, I wouldn't worry or drop it. I can't imagine this goes on for longer than the next chapter.

Lily is my favourite character of the whole series! Seeing so many Lily at once made me happy!!
Though, I also feel sad because I know Lily's unrequited love would never bear fruit, so I hope she could move on from Rei and find her own happiness as well.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Lilly.
Sure look forward to when she one day finds her own person to treat her well

About the bungee jumping, the only character suitably dressed is Rae not Lilly... When jumping head-down a skirt is totally out, also the cord is normally around the ankles not the shoulders (as it would impact the head when breaking the fall).
I've only ever done it with a waist harness but I doubt I would be considered an expert because I had no idea you were supposed to yell "BUNGEE!!" when you jumped.

Dex-chan lover
wait so what era are we actually in? Is this France-based or Russian-based at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread