I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 43 - Date at The Amusement Park

Dex-chan lover
Volcano time?
Volcano is alot later and this section has been slowing down the complete rushjob of the later half of the second novel, since the story really shouldnt have continued into books 4/5

Volcano basically starts book 3

Dex-chan lover
Feel sad that Lily was always set up to fail in her journey of romance.. well rejection, here we come..

Dex-chan lover
It's a less direct method of introducing
the Revolutionary siblings then just showing up there one day with Claire and also to make the corruption arc a bit longer for the full volume

P.S. Pay close attention to
all the details about Lilly in the chapter cover. The puppet strings, the jester hat, the black fingernails.

I can probably guess the puppet strings, since they are kinda the most obvious, my thinking for the jester hat is that she will either be made into a sacrificial fool or a "distraction" for the real BBEG. But what on earth are the black fingernails for?

I don't mind spoilers, if you could let me know.

Dex-chan lover
I can probably guess the puppet strings, since they are kinda the most obvious, my thinking for the jester hat is that she will either be made into a sacrificial fool or a "distraction" for the real BBEG. But what on earth are the black fingernails for?

I don't mind spoilers, if you could let me know.
Pretty good deduction.
There's another character we've already met that has black fingernails. Feel free to look back but if not it's
the assassin that tried to gank Thane and Yu.
Volcano is alot later and this section has been slowing down the complete rushjob of the later half of the second novel, since the story really shouldnt have continued into books 4/5

You really gotta stop saying things about this series because it's never accurate enough for casuals. No,
it does not basically start book 3, it starts the climax of book 2. There is one whole chapter afterwards and an epilogue that is not a book.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good deduction.
There's another character we've already met that has black fingernails. Feel free to look back but if not it's
the assassin that tried to gank Thane and Yu.
Ahhhhh, got it. I though it was a more symbolic thing (much like with the strings and jester hat)

Dex-chan lover

So there actually is a volcano?
yaii

Dex-chan lover
Hey Novel readers, where are you guys reading it?
Help a fellow Villainess favourer in getting to the sacred texts

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread