I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 44 - Have One Sweet Candy

Dex-chan lover
These recent chapters have been so bad. Can we go back to goofy girl fawning over villainess? It was so simple, it was so wholesome, it was so neat.
just read the first two volumes over and over and over again, I prefer progress, more emotions and story instead of the WUAAAHHH GET AWAY FROM MEEEEE !! Rae: But I love youuuuuu for 10 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
What hurts Lily the most is that Rae genuinely isn't romantically interested in her, and that's very clear to Lily from the way Rae behaves around her. She treats Lily as a friend, and Lily's crush like it's a child's infatuation.

Lily shamelessly throws herself at Rae and Rae mostly doesn't notice or acts as though she doesn't. Lily's fun but she's got to move on. Though she says she'll never give up, this is clearly the end of that, narratively. It's especially suspect when she's been repeatedly told that Rae and Claire are already an item.

I liked these add on chapters (they served the overall story well, even the Lily additions) but that should be the end of the side story. Now back to the regularly scheduled program. I can't wait to see how they flesh out what comes next.

Last edited:
Group Leader
What hurts Lily the most is that Rae genuinely isn't romantically interested in her even slightly, but that's always been obvious. She treats Lily's crush like it's a children's crush. She keeps shamelessly throwing herself at Rae and Rae makes sure to completely "dodge, dip, duck and dodge" all of it. She only loves Claire. She's fun but she's got to move on, especially when she knows Rae and Claire are already an item.

I didn't mind these add on chapters (they served the overall story well, ignoring the Lily additions) but that should be the end of the side story. Now back to the regularly scheduled program. I can't wait to see how they flesh out what comes next.
The next chapters would also be a twist from the LN, I believe. Rae stuck what appears to be a bug/microphone onto Elsie's back, and I'm thinking it might have to do with how Rae and the gang finds the Resistance's base. If so this is completely derailed from the LN.

Dex-chan lover
The next chapters would also be a twist from the LN, I believe. Rae stuck what appears to be a bug/microphone onto Elsie's back, and I'm thinking it might have to do with how Rae and the gang finds the Resistance's base. If so this is completely derailed from the LN.
No, I expect that much. They'll flesh out what happens in the LN as they go along, but everything is in line with the LNs story, just with more depth when appropriate. By "regularly scheduled program," I meant back into the investigation proper. So, I wouldn't call that derailment. Nothing up to this point has derailed or contradicted the LNs, besides adding a few more Lily scenes in a way that made sense and provided some Easter eggs for those who've read the novels and know where to look.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What hurts Lily the most
What i dont get is why Lily never turned to or was solicited by the other Lost Child of the Spirits in the capital in this version of the story. in the books i get it in that that character didnt exist during book 2/3. in the manga though it doesnt make sense because she existed before this version, and if you can fix something, you should attempt to.
They'll flesh out what happens in the LN as they go along, but everything is in line with the LNs story, just with more depth when appropriate.
the Nur Empire Mind Control scheme doesnt add anything and just delayed us getting to this point by several months.

this chapter, the date of itself, is fine, the problem is Lily as a character in the greater worldbuilding either needs a different motivation or to be split into two characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know that she won't be with Rae, but I can't help hoping that maybe the mangaka will change the story a bit and make her Rae's second wife.
:nyoron:
Enough of jobless reincarnation like series where polygamy is encouraged.. let this series be its own. We need to be hurt and face other emotions and it’ll make the series very different from the others.

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is starting to get annoying. Lily just fuck off already.
1. Rae have made it clear she has absolutely no romantic interest in you, so give up
2. Stop being a fucking bitch by making moves on someone you know is already with someone else…

Someone that have read the LN that can tell me how long we are going to deal with this annoying bitch before she stops?

Users who are viewing this thread