I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 44 - Have One Sweet Candy

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated but what series is your profile picture?
Bittersweet Con Panna. Super fun series. One of my favorites.
I'd just be careful with Sephalli's page because they're currently translating (with her permission) the sequel series, Turn Around and Face Me, set 10 years after the end of this one. So I'd just make a note to ignore that content for now. But they're great. Otherwise I'd also suggest purchasing the LNs on pretty much any service, if possible. Sephalli only translated the WNs with some communication from Inori (author).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I am sorry, but did you even read the first 30 chapters? Rae never actually tried getting together with Claire and only jokingly ”flirted“ with Claire… She was supporting/helping Claire getting with the Prince and didnt actually believe she would be with Claire and only wanted her to be happy with whoever she wanted to be with. It was only when the “Onee-san” came back and went after Claire that Rae actually started to try.
On the other hand Lily is selfish and just tries to steal someone that she knows have some kind of relationship with someone else

Also so in your mind there is no difference between someone jokingly going after someone thats single and someone going after someone that they know are basically already or extremely close to be in a relationship and tries getting in between the pair?
Rare jokingly "flirted" ?. Flirting is flirting period, even though it looks like a joke. Rae clearly have romantic feelings to Claire and she is flirting with her even though she knew that Claire have no feelings toward her. And there is nothing wrong with Lily trying to get close to Rae, Rae and Claire isnt a couple yet so Lily isnt stealing Rae from anyone. U cant blame Lily for her action, and im thinking like noone really did anything wrong. It just fair fight you know.

Dex-chan lover
Rare jokingly "flirted" ?. Flirting is flirting period, even though it looks like a joke. Rae clearly have romantic feelings to Claire and she is flirting with her even though she knew that Claire have no feelings toward her. And there is nothing wrong with Lily trying to get close to Rae, Rae and Claire isnt a couple yet so Lily isnt stealing Rae from anyone. U cant blame Lily for her action, and im thinking like noone really did anything wrong. It just fair fight you know.
1. There is a difference between jokingly flirting and actual flirting period.
2. Rae have romantic feelings for Claire, but if you actually read the chapters, you would know that she never actually tried or belived that she would end up with Claire or that Claire would like her. She even helped Claire trying to get with the prince. It was only because of the “Onee-san” and what she said to Rae that made Rae actually be serious about her feelings
3. Lily already know that Rae and Claire clearly like each other and its only a matter of time before they actually get together. Lily is quite literally trying to get in between 2 people.
4. At this point Lily is to blame, she is nothing but an annoying third wheel… This is nothing about a fair fight, Lily just want to try and get between 2 people that she know like each other…

Double-page supporter
1. There is a difference between jokingly flirting and actual flirting period.
2. Rae have romantic feelings for Claire, but if you actually read the chapters, you would know that she never actually tried or belived that she would end up with Claire or that Claire would like her. She even helped Claire trying to get with the prince. It was only because of the “Onee-san” and what she said to Rae that made Rae actually be serious about her feelings
3. Lily already know that Rae and Claire clearly like each other and its only a matter of time before they actually get together. Lily is quite literally trying to get in between 2 people.
4. At this point Lily is to blame, she is nothing but an annoying third wheel… This is nothing about a fair fight, Lily just want to try and get between 2 people that she know like each other…
I stand on my argument "flirting is flirting, jokingly or not its still called flirting". And my point is you cant blame Lily just because she tried. Lily just thinking that she might still have a chance because Rae and Claire isnt a couple yet. Maybe you see Lily as an annoying character, but before this chapter Rae never seriously reject her. And only in this chapter they talk face to face about each of their feeling.

Dex-chan lover
I stand on my argument "flirting is flirting, jokingly or not its still called flirting". And my point is you cant blame Lily just because she tried. Lily just thinking that she might still have a chance because Rae and Claire isnt a couple yet. Maybe you see Lily as an annoying character, but before this chapter Rae never seriously reject her. And only in this chapter they talk face to face about each of their feeling.
Again if you have ever been to School or had friends, then you would know that there is a massive difference between jokingly flirting and actual flirting… Rae where jokingly flirting and even helped Claire try to be with the prince without trying to be with Claire herself Because she knew Claire liked the prince
Lily on the other hand is actual flirting while knowing that Rae and Claire like each other, but still keep trying to get in between them seriously… She is what you would call an annoying bitch in real life.

Also your last sentence about them talking, doesnt really matter since Rae even without saying anything have always showed she have no interest in Lily and Lily also know that Rae and Claire like each other and that Rae only looks at Claire. There have never been a reason for them to even talk about it when they already know the answer to begin with

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter. Grina best girl ❤️

Lilly's infatuation and flirting don't bother me in themselves, nor have they distracted too much from the main storylines. Rae and Claire aren't a couple, so as far as I'm concerned, Lilly has done nothing wrong. She only stands to hurt herself by further pursuing Rae. For that reason, yes, she'd be wise to move on, but first love is foolish as a rule.

Dex-chan lover
that she knows have some kind of relationship with someone else

Also so in your mind there is no difference between someone jokingly going after someone thats single and someone going after someone that they know are basically already or extremely close to be in a relationship and tries getting in between the pair?

what relationship? Claire s only ever showed a bit of jealousy over Rae being taken away. They’re not in a relationship and importantly This world doesn’t really approve of gay people and it’d basically be the end of Claire s social life if she actually reciprocated those feelings at all.

Double-page supporter
Again if you have ever been to School or had friends, then you would know that there is a massive difference between jokingly flirting and actual flirting… Rae where jokingly flirting and even helped Claire try to be with the prince without trying to be with Claire herself Because she knew Claire liked the prince
Lily on the other hand is actual flirting while knowing that Rae and Claire like each other, but still keep trying to get in between them seriously… She is what you would call an annoying bitch in real life.

Also your last sentence about them talking, doesnt really matter since Rae even without saying anything have always showed she have no interest in Lily and Lily also know that Rae and Claire like each other and that Rae only looks at Claire. There have never been a reason for them to even talk about it when they already know the answer to begin with
Well whatever bro, if you have life you should know everyone Will tried as long as you are not in relationship. Even when you are in a relationship, people keep trying if u are that "good". And u keep saying things like Lily get in between Rae and Claire, they are not a couple yet and that make Lily cant be blamed. And i think you doesnt even know why the author making Lily's character. And Enjoy your "life" bro, i hope you don't blamed anyone getting close to your crush even though u and your crush is not a couple yet 🤣. Keep that fantasy "as long as they like each other noone should get between them".

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
These recent chapters have been so bad. Can we go back to goofy girl fawning over villainess? It was so simple, it was so wholesome, it was so neat.
Considering this whole world was an otome(?) game, usually the villaness dies at the end. So plot wise we still need to get to why the villaness is executed. I'm assuming is because of her father. But I do miss the wholesome fawning

Dex-chan lover
what relationship? Claire s only ever showed a bit of jealousy over Rae being taken away. They’re not in a relationship and importantly This world doesn’t really approve of gay people and it’d basically be the end of Claire s social life if she actually reciprocated those feelings at all.
Again, literally everybody at the School knows that Rae and Claire likes each other, hell even the Princes support them… And are you sure you have read the series so far? Claire have not just showed a “bit of jealousy”…

But Again everybody know that they like each other, including Lily and she just tries to get between them for selfish reasons even though she knows that they are basically a push away from being together…

Banned
Whoa! Actual plot-driven character development!

Holy cows!

Nice to see Rae/Rei isn't just an idiot child like many MC tend to act; she's a woman in a late-teen body doing an actual job, and I'm here for it.

I get tired of "tee-hee, I'm just dumb/kidding" every single chapter, so the last few chapters have been pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread