I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Their First Contest (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
That was surprising. I thought she would've asked lady Claire on a date or for a kiss or something like that! 😂

Dex-chan lover
Watch out for the hiccup on page 13, the duplicated text below the BA M sfx

Aggregator gang
@throughstars

she already knows the results of the last exam. so to avoid a fuss and raise affection flags to prince rodd, she tried to do the third test which involves measuring her magic and element by going lowkey (missing the target on purpose and going away as soon as the tool regiatered her magic).
i forgot what its called but Rei, being the heroine of the otome game, has really strong (top tier if you may) water and earth magic. she's a rare case of being able to have dual attributes at maximum affinity,
thus, her magic results are immeasurable.

OK Rei placing first in magic test was expected, but Misha getting 2nd and crushing the princes that's, like... whoa

@Dagger yes and thank you but I already know this since it was already been mentioned from the first ch.

@fynaria and Silvance oh I understand so it was indeed an spoiler. That's the reason why I barely understand it. Thanks for the explanation.

Dex-chan lover
That is super cute, and I can totally see that line coming into play later! Ganbare Claire, may you bully our protag straight (gayly) into your heart.

Dex-chan lover
Welp she really can't beat someone who has cheat skills like rei taylor.
And she still has more under her sleeves
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Thank you soooo much for the translations❤

Dex-chan lover
Very smug minion egg girl
wXTVmKq.png

Reactions: le3
I kinda wished she had Lightning release because as a transmigrator she could fully use its potential(a bit like Misaka Mikoto)
Also her name is Rei , kinda fits

Users who are viewing this thread