I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Passing by

Dex-chan lover
transfem icon? Are you talking about

_____? because she was a female to begin with, it's just that ____ happened, and she was forced to live as a man. That's a situation more in line with the nonsense that happened in the case of that John Money arsewipe. If anything, it's a refutation of that worldview, but even then the situation is too fantastical to be a decent analogy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the old way the MC acted is how the MC acted in the game? then she would slowly open up to the princes or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
transfem icon? Are you talking about

_____? because she was a female to begin with, it's just that ____ happened, and she was forced to live as a man. That's a situation more in line with the nonsense that happened in the case of that John Money arsewipe. If anything, it's a refutation of that worldview, but even then the situation is too fantastical to be a decent analogy.
John Money forcibly transitioned someone away from their gender identity, causing gender dysphoria that drove them to suicide. John Money was a piece of shit.

Trans people pre-transition are a lot like that forcibly-transitioned person in that they feel gender dysphoria. In both cases, the person’s gender identity doesn’t match their body.

_____ is like all of these. Her gender identity doesn’t match her body. She basically got magically John Moneyed, but the end result is still a female gender identity in a male body. She’s basically like if a trans woman magically got to have the right body for a little while as a kid before the usual trans woman experience started. Her day-to-day experience is a trans experience, and her blank eyes and typically deflective behavior line up with that.

Dex-chan lover
Claire kinda made her choice when she paid more attention to Manaria and welcomed her to take over Rei's position. Rei interfering with that would go against her wanting Claire to be happy. You can't force someone to love you. Trying to do so makes them hate you instead.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
deserved. Claire quite honestly needs to start her chara development arc at some point, and how long will she keep going commoner this and commoner that, hinging on her “personality trait” of being a tsundere? Grow up. Take responsibility for your relationships, or draw the line.

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i cringed when rei went "Oh we fought over you", is it just me?

Group Leader
Claire kinda made her choice when she paid more attention to Manaria and welcomed her to take over Rei's position. Rei interfering with that would go against her wanting Claire to be happy. You can't force someone to love you. Trying to do so makes them hate you instead.

I hate so much that nowhere this was addressed. In the POV novel of Claire it tries to imply that Claire was just joking sometimes but doesnt consider how much she was hurting Rae shoving all this act in her face. Not even once.

There is just one moment "oh wow there is only one timr I saw she show this kind of face, was against my sister" like bruh....

Dex-chan lover
I find this arc to be so weird in hindsight since it's just full of contradictions of certain character arcs that were pre-established. It's not like the concept is entirely bad though but it doesn't work because it doesn't go over established character traits that would lead to this happening to begin with and solely puts blame onto Rei's character instead of actually having Claire realize something about herself. Claire doesn't grow in this arc when this should be the arc where she grows as a character more.

Dex-chan lover
This is all dumb, FMC didn't declare the duel the oneesama did. I know her end game was to make FMC stand up to the plate but this plan only works if you know you don't immediately duel someone and force them to step aside. Also I can't blame fmc for giving up, she cannot beat her in a duel to reverse this so whats she supposed to do? Just lose again and maybe have more restrictions put on her?

Another thing to remember is Claire has always rejected Rei's love and has been more interested in the 2nd prince and this new chick. So why would Rei think she has a shot at this point where she was avoided so much and had no effect on Claire.

Fed-Kun's army
you know i really hate the new princess shes able to see that oh hey mc likes the v but the v dont like the mc but also needs the mc. so she made it so both of em got hurt and then thinks its fine???? obviously not both the mc and v need each other and there were better ways to get them together. i just think for how smart she is it was stupid all she did was spread pain

as much as we might like her, Claire is a fucking dumbass, how did she not realise she was hurting Rei by staying with Minaria so much, and hardly even looked like she cared when Rei resigned as a maid, does she not realise how badly all of what she does affects Rei? even after all the times Rei says she loves her? what a dumbass

Rei and Claire need to make up somehow soon~ and Manaria indeed went too far hahaha ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread