I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Commoner's Way of Life

b58

Double-page supporter
Well, this is clearly edited better (and doesn't use Comic Sans lmao), but I think the actual translation flowed better in the other version, maybe you should both join forces. And I'm sorry but if you just leave "ara ara ara" in randomly, then you're not really fully translating :p Believe it or not, I had to look this up, but maybe I'm just a rare specimen that reads some manga but doesn't watch anime.

But thanks for translating! It's appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, definitely feels better than the other version. TL feels more natural.
Hope you're doing well firelordghsasper, and take care.

Double-page supporter
Dear God, I love them so much I would do anything for this manga also I'm about to die from these two flirting atiwtjsgnwt

Dex-chan lover
4ac.jpg

Rei disappeared after this

also looks like they picked a bad night to go into town, Jack Sparrow is currently sparring with a blacksmith and Barbossa's bringing the Black Pearl to plunder...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's with the discrepancy to her underwear from chapter 5? I thought the style depicted then was too modern looking for the setting, nitpicky I know, but acceptable for a fantasy setting (like advanced textile technology or something with magic techniques). But now its depicted as a bit more "accurate" so now its bugging me again :|

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's with the discrepancy to her underwear from chapter 5? I thought the style depicted then was too modern looking for the setting, nitpicky I know, but acceptable for a fantasy setting (like advanced textile technology or something with magic techniques). But now its depicted as a bit more "accurate" so now its bugging me again :|
the thing that buged me the fuck out was the IDEA THEY DON’T HAVE A WOODEN BATH!!!

they have an TAILOR buissniess! how in hell they can’t aford an wooden bath and hot water!!!!! they have MAGIC TO HEAT WATER!!!

Dex-chan lover
This maky no sense, Rei would be head over heels to have Claire wash her back. Too forced.

Users who are viewing this thread