I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
There are already a lot of "supportive" guys with crushes on the MC in this manga. One of them had to be an evil jerk eventually. The good thing is he wasn't an evil jerk that wooed Rei first. She's fully in love with Claire and it's going to stay that way!

Aggregator gang
Did this loser really said that?? Nah bro she ain't dying for the sake of you and your stupid ahh cursed ring and did he really said "if your scared you can wait outside" TO REI???? I honestly kinda hated him from the start bc he seems like the type who would ruin our beloved Reclaire ship and also felt like he suspicious bc he keeps on damn looking at claire. Anyways the (temporary) employees gay they fr holding hands thats lewd👀👀

Fed-Kun's army
My friend, you're supposed to put the ring on her hand, no doubt you lost her when she went to study. :slap:

Dex-chan lover
ig this is why the Childhood friend loses in the otome game lol

Contributor
He's the last boss of this event? Didn't expect that. I guess this is why the childhood friend isn't one of the original love interests in the game, he's probably written to die in battle at the hands of one of the princes, though this time he's perhaps dying at the hands of one of the ladies if not Rae herself.

Users who are viewing this thread