I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.5 - Volume 8 Bonus Pages

Dex-chan lover
you know, i would assume Clarice, considering the information she has and the fact she knows shes not "The" one, would change her hairstyle from her many twin sisters and mother's.

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap we got a hint of
Clarice
so wondering if that means good things like continuing to arc 2?

Dex-chan lover
I don't want them to continue to part 2, part 2 ruined this story and only exists because the author's other novel failed.
i dont disagree but Clarice's part i dont dislike having had time to think it over. compared to the Nur Empire Delegation, it actually had some idea of what it was working towards with some extreme batshit insanity, where as the Nur Empire Delegation just muddles about while failing to develop "the protagonist" until the last minute while getting sidetracked by its political rants, something which Yu's Secret doesnt do since its directly involved in resolving the Bauer conflicts.

like, the only relevant occurrence integrally tied to going to Nur is Dorothea teaching May swordsmanship. everything else can be written out and even dorothea's part just needs a swordmaster pulled out of the author's butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
huh, Yu at age 15 is slightly taller and heaver than her mom.

Users who are viewing this thread