I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
when you're cheeky and telling some sarcastic remark to your close friend/relative, expecting him/her to say something of similar spiciness in return
but instead they get insulted and sad, and you become sad to, and you apologise, and they sulk, and mood is over.

But you know, only strong people apologise.

And I liked how they saved the mood here. How he tried to joke about cakes...or he wasn't joking?

Group Leader
Where are y'all from... I eat 2 and I'm bursting. https://mangadex.org/chapter/836981

Double-page supporter
Not personally a fan of wings or drumsticks because they're a right farce to eat, but if that was popcorn chicken or boneless pieces in that bucket, I think I'd put up a decent solo effort. A whole cake on the other hand is easy mode. I have done that, multiple times. Putting the two together just sounds painfull though.

Dex-chan lover
Oh....I managed to finish the whole bucket...
with the help from my brother.

Contributor
I could eat a whole bucket and the mash potatoes and the corn, but not the cole slaw. Mostly cause I don't care for it.

Hmmm, I don't know if I can eat a whole bucket of chicken cuz I don't like eating one that has bones in it. A popcorn chicken on the other hand, is my favorite.

I can eat a whole New York Cheesecake, just not with fruit topings though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to wonder if there is such a thing as too much fluff ?
Not that I want any drama but the couples are in perfect sync

Fed-Kun's army
Make yourself more used to eat rice. Then you can eat that thing without any trouble cuz you will feel that you can't get full without rice

UWU MY HEART HURT WHEN SHE SAID ILY MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT UGHHHH ASJGDJSHASDKJFHB

i swear this manga is too pure and wholesome for my soul

Supporter
I mean, I maybe could eat that many pieces, but... the salt and grease intake would make you feel so awful after awhile.

Now, for Popeye's it'd be totally worth it, though.

Dex-chan lover
When eating fried chicken, you only count the breast pieces. Thanks for the translations!!! 🐔🐔🐔

It depends on my mood, but even if I was in the mood for some nice chicken tendies, I definitely wouldn't be able to finish the whole bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread