I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

They've been together for longer than the time it took for my bff to go out with my crush, not tell me about it, then break up, and then for me to find out from my junior, and they didn't even kiss?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my fucking god 9 fucking months and not a single kiss. Combined 60 years old and not even a single kiss in 9 months holy fucking shit. I seriously have no idea what kind of loser hormones they have in their bodies, god damn if there are people like this in real life, 90% of them gonna end up a virgin for life.

Dex-chan lover
Only month to prepare, will he be ready in time? I worry. The boy is too pure. I feel like blushing, just like Kurata.

Contributor
I forgot who this was about and thought he would have pulled Jimmy Chad move and said "I'm sorry, I don't think I can wait until your birthday." And kiss her right hen.

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is just getting annoying... It's not "pure", it's just classic standard romance tropes applies to characters who have no life experience despite being 30. You aren't fucking ignorant of how life works, you've seen movies or read books.

If both characters were raised super religiously and were told kissing is for marriage or something, ANY reason other than the obvious massive anxiety they both have.

Double-page supporter
They must prepare and kiss some girls/lads out there for research purposes.

It's so pure that looks weird and very unnatural. I don't understand, they already are 30 and they so blushing only because of kissing. Author, are you serious?!

Users who are viewing this thread