I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 6 Ch. 48.5

Ore

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of slowing down the progress of this side² couple? I can understand main couple being slow but at least we got main-side couple to get up to speed quite fast.

@Ore His backstory is that he's dumped a lot because he often one-sidedly gives his partner a lot of affection in some type of way. It makes sense for him to be holding back and taking his time now. He realized why his previous relationships didn't work out so now he's trying to change. Giving her snacks is a casual way he can continue to show he cares for her without being "too" much about it.

It makes canonical sense that he wouldn't want to rush telling her he likes her so I don't mind the slow pace but I can see how it would be frustrating that he doesn't take this perfect opportunity to just tell her.

Dex-chan lover
That's some next-level plays. He knows that women love mistery in romance, so he's drawing it out. Very clever. Or just pure instinct?

Group Leader
@So-chan lmao. Your comment is cynical but just true enough that I can't stop laughing.

Edit: Ha, and if anyone gave you flack, you could claim it was a Freudian slip and say you meant "mystery".

Dex-chan lover
Just for the record, this is not how you woo a girl, guys.

@Ore He knows she is still in love with another guy I think it is very natural for him not to rush the confession.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
@avnirex @lalelu He can take as much as he wants but the author is the one who should make things happen faster. This side² couple is a filler with a filler for the main couple and the side couple.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, my pana is fresh. Let it go at their pace.

That was a really cute and roundabout way of saying it lol.

Double-page supporter
Whad i thought this is ultra cute. Why do I keep seeing people complaining about slow burn romance here and there. Y'all dont read enough mangas.

Plus she shows no signs of non platonic atraction. i wouldnt rush either. He looks content. About it so that is good

Users who are viewing this thread