I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love

damn I binge read this so fast I barely got any sleep. too much fluff is bad for the heart but exactly what I needed during these times. Huge thanks to the scanlators for sharing this with us!

Aggregator gang
Wholesome, cute and wonderful
If you like funnu couple mangas this is the one u should read.
Oh btw just let them make out already :D

Fed-Kun's army
Shinzo abe: ok weebs time to pump those childbirth numbers up!

I want these for me but I'm kinda toxic so dream on! Story's fluff thooo so cute

I just started reading the first few pages. Im 24 but boy this shit feels almost too real. Almost hurts.

Edit : at Ch.3 now. I really like the story so far.

The fluff is so cute, the ships are so lovely!!! Just binge read everything and im all fluffy and uwuing 🥺❤❤❤❤❤ aaah~ I'm hooked

It's really cute. I'm okay with the main couple, but they just don't feel very relatable to me, which is why I don't necessarily care that much for them. Aki/Koushi are my personal favorites because they really exemplify what I would like in my own relationship, and their shared interests and romance are established much better, making them a realistic and sweet couple.

I chocked when i read the title. Im 25 but i never had a boyfriend hahahaha
I went on dates but i end up not really feeling it and so I just end things. And now I just find myself wishing that I could hopefully (finally) meet a guy who will make me feel secure to be in a relationship and not get my guard up too much. can i please for the love of god just have someone like him??? hahahaha i want to be in a wholesome fluuuffffffyyy relationship 😂

Dex-chan lover
Who is it on the vol.6 cover? New characters or old ones with new hairstyle? Can recognize them

Users who are viewing this thread