I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Trimester

While she is technically she is older than she looks that's still eww.

Contributor
Yes, it's this guy, here !
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Well technically she's a time traveller and also originally 22 years old so.......

Dex-chan lover
Not complaining because I realize what i was getting into form the title but... was the panty shot in the first page really necessary?

Or, and this is kinda out there, since you told him about what was going to happen it will not happen anymore and the two of you can get married without him commiting a crime... wait. If it was 6 years from then the girl would be 15-16 whe she got pregnant meaning no crime has happened... unless he is still her teacher but likely not as teachers in Japan are for each year and not from one class untill graduation...
Damn, this got complex all of a sudden...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda shocked and surprised that quite a few of us have already quickly realized that this is more Mujaki no Rakuen time travel, and yet there's still confusion and discussion of how the time travel here doesn't make sense.

In case anyone forgot, Shouta leapt through time due some very intricate circumstances (has to be the right phase of the moon, where both Shouta from the past and Shouta from the future need to be in the same spot, and a bunch of other bleep that is easily forgotten), and in his variation, he clearly brings what he was wearing at the time to the past. Shouta even manages to change the future with decisions he made in the past, as shown when he saves Rio from the accident without getting hurt (This indicates that Uran likes the multiple timeline theory - after all, we have Shouta from a future where he's a Neet, Shouta being boyfriend to Rio {arguably the same one that led him to be a Neet}, Shouta being boyfriend to Sayo {drifts apart, but ends off relatively well}, then Shouta finally getting Konomi thanks to preserverance). Thanks to the same art style and everything, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that not only is this story using the same time travel mechanic, but it also even shares the same universe as Mujaki no Rakuen.

In case anyone needs a TL;DR though: as anyone who's read Mujaki no Rakuen already knows: The time travel mechanic is not important in this story. It's just a silly plot element, nothing more, nothing less. Most of us are really here to see Uran stuff.

Group Leader
I recognize that art style... didn't the last work by the same author get axed?
What was the name, again? Rabbit Skeeter?

Group Leader
@kingaron

That I did not see coming... to think the own author would cancel his own manga...

I would understand if it were an amateur online (my past projects know very well that feeling), but a professional having his work published in a magazine? It feels unreal to me...

Dex-chan lover
Oh I love how convenient characters act to advance the plot. Any normal human would be very freaked out and report the girl to the police or tell the principal (or whoever is in charge) that there is a girl in their class that they’ve never met and knows WAAY too much about them. I am really curious on how she time traveled because there’s only one of her (so her mind went back in time; you don’t really see that time travel often). Also from the way she talks it sounds like she purposely came back in time (like she got/built a machine or used a power) and it wasn’t just a happy accident (like the author’s other series).

Users who are viewing this thread