I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Trimester

Dex-chan lover
she a secret FBI agent
she as been trained from birth to trap and catch would be lolicons...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i physically cannot read this without spontaneously combusting as self-penance. God b w ye, scanlators.

Me: officer you have to understand I was just curious because of the title

Officer: shut up your going to loli prison

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was 13 year olds years ago is not a good excuse, you know.

Everyone in here commenting about the same tired lolicon crap when you should be thinking about how SHE KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DUDE. Even if shes from the future, she was only 22 and she didn't marry him or anything, how did she get all this info and MEMORIZE IT.

Y'all don't know how intense Yanderes can be but she's clearly an intense one. Learning and memorizing all this stuff in top of devising a plan to go back in time to make sure he marries her!? THATS ALMOST YUNO GASAI LEVEL YANDERE. You all shouldn't be worried about this teacher doing shit, that kid could get to the point where she straight out murks another girl, buries her body and go on like it was a normal day just cuz that girl was maybe a rival.

And if the future travel isn't true, then it makes her scarier! How does a kid get all this info about some random teacher without knowing him personally? Fucking full tilt Yandere. And she said she's trying to basically groom him into being a pedo so he'll fall for her, trying to seduce him and shit.

She could have brought an R6900XT and mined cryptocurrency. She would have been rich (a contemporary GPU weighs in at around 50,000GFlops, but a gpu back then was between 50-333 GFlops).

Instead, she brought newspaper clippings.

Uh what? He's supposed to marry Chise in 12 years but he marries another girl from the class in 6 years? Did I read that right? Did he end up having 2 wives then, or did he divorce the first wife and then marry Chise after 6 more years? I'm confused

Dex-chan lover
So she came back in time to be groomed instead of another girl he groomed and knocked up....ok i guess this is a new take on stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread