I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Body Measurements

Fed-Kun's army
The certainly pedo teacher, glasses ugly face, gives me every red flag in the book and probably is the reason why the student got pregnant in tthe first place and a certain someone took the fall for the girl.

Dex-chan lover
He wouldn't be in this predicament without someone planting the thought of him doin' the do with one of these kids

Perhaps it's a self-fulfilling loop

Group Leader
They're supposed to be 10? He draws em more like they're middle or highschoolers tbh.

Double-page supporter
in what world do 10 year old girls get completely naked to measure their weight/height
in what world do 10 year old girls get their breasts measured at school
in what world do 10 year old girls get thei breasts measured by men
in what world is it normal for 10 year old girls to be naked while being touched by male teachers
LORD FUCKING HELP ME IM BOUTTA GO ON A RAMPAGE

Dex-chan lover
I get they're kids, but why is a male teacher taking the girls' measurements? 100% this would only be done by women.

Fuck this shit I'm out. I must cleanse myself with the sacred machine oils and cleanse my mind with bleach and vinegar.

Dex-chan lover
sorry fellas, i thought that i would identify with the main character, as i myself am not a lolicon (exclamation mark)
But alas, it seems i was lied to, since this lad seems to be a lolicon!

Double-page supporter
Why tf is the male teacher in charge of measuring the breast sizes of these little girls

THIS MAKES NO SENSE

Dex-chan lover
oh boy,if the parents knew that's it a male teacher measuring their kids,I gotta assure you that school will get closed in no time .

Users who are viewing this thread