I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - I'm Back

Dex-chan lover
I always knew this dreaded day was gonna come, ever since I first started reading this series. And as expected from an Uran ending. It's kinda sad cause I liked this much more compared to Mujaki no Rakuen.

Man didn't just lose his loli harem, he lost his entire harem. Seeing them move on from him, oof. Well, at least he gets Chise. And I still don't understand why he didn't bring it up to Chise before. I will miss this.

First half is definitely an 8/10 but second half is a 7/10 for me.
Play safe ig?

And impactful way to say "I keep looking at you"

Dex-chan lover
am sad this series is over... but it was pretty obvious it was about to end

with that said great series

now i wonder what will be Uran's next work

will be looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye all, thanks scanlator for the hard work, truly one of the peak. I enjoy this as much as Mujaki no Rakuen, but this feels better than main timeline of Mujaki, although on par with the alternate timeline of Mujaki.

And for people think this axed, I don't really know but we talking about Uran. This guy didn't create hundreds of chapter for his stuff. Although what I most disappointed is when our MC face the false accuse that reported by his student. I love the premise when he face that kind of thing, but actually I think my guy Uran can take it more longer and create other plot when he face new problem, and actually having Uran to actually telling us what behind the time travel actor would be good. We know how it work and stuff but putting more lore into it with our lomli would be good. Maybe if Uran think to create another manga feature this universe and of course, Mujaki no Rakuen.

Bye all, see you in other manga!

Aggregator gang
This ending feels like frozen pizza, it isn't bad but clearly not as good as real deal.
Can't help but feel like author had this ending ready in case of emergency (like if he got bored or didn't have resources for actual ending). At the end other girls aren't even mentioned, why not show montage of them growing up or at least where they are now?

Dex-chan lover
Well.... for an Uran manga at least it had an actual "conclusion" of an ending but this is still a rather poor ending. While it certainly doesn't make sense for him to end up with a "harem" of girls the fact that literally every single one of them started to ignore him within a month is ridiculous, I get it wanted to be some kind of reset but it basically makes the entire series of character interactions an developments worthless.

Even the girl he basically saved the life of and helped her succeed in her life's goal doesn't even bother sending a card anymore? Talk about a pathetic ending for the guy even if he ended up with the girl....

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought the author pulled the same trick with his previous time travel work. At least this time the teacher is indeed not a lolicon.

Dex-chan lover
And so another one ends. It was a good ending, kinda sad, but I liked it. Looking forward to the next Uran manga.

Dex-chan lover
huh? so did she actually time travel or just schizo pretending?
The first time yes but the second time no. She tried to suicide while preforming a realistic but faked time travel jump. Having failed to successfully end her own life she opted to instead fake amnesia. But Shouji saw through this attempt and instead waited till she came of age before reconnecting with Chise.

Dex-chan lover
I always knew this dreaded day was gonna come, ever since I first started reading this series. And as expected from an Uran ending. It's kinda sad cause I liked this much more compared to Mujaki no Rakuen.

Man didn't just lose his loli harem, he lost his entire harem. Seeing them move on from him, oof. Well, at least he gets Chise. And I still don't understand why he didn't bring it up to Chise before. I will miss this.

He didn’t bring it up because he’s not a lolicon (queue the title). He was waiting till she became of age before he reconnected with her. Obviously this is completely akin to bunny drops ending but I might be a bit biased in this but I think Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! did same ending in a much better way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised that Uran did not decide to pull another swing like Mujaki no Rakuen.. But Yeah this is kinda interesting..

Dex-chan lover
If she didn’t time travel back how does it make any sense that all the girls stopped giving a fuck about him and forgot him, seems like that removes almost all agency or development that had happened involving all the girls.. doesn’t sit right with me imo

This is a just a theory but after Chise suicide attempt the other girl probably didn’t think it was very appropriate to chaise after Sensai and after a while they probably moved on to other things.

Supporter
He probably meant not treating him with indifference, specially after all he's done to them. He never wanted a loli harem to begin with.
Indeed, but I don't see it as indifference or a bad thing, they just lost interest.
They all have their lives to live, I always liked my teachers but left them just the same. You go to a new class every year and deal with a new teacher.
Plus they saved his life as well so it's not like they never did anything for him.

Dex-chan lover

He could have kept Nanami, because she kept sending him postcards. But it seems he just wasn't interested in responding to her.

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad end considering what this series was.

Thanks for your work translating.

Users who are viewing this thread