I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - I'm Back

Dex-chan lover
Very weak ending but nice enough for the type of story this was.

Dex-chan lover
Nahh all the other girls just treating him like that at the end is sad
I don't think the other girl just easily forget about him.. This ending is in his point of view.. He doesn't really care that much about them romantically anyway so he never make advances toward them.. But in reality they still have just look at Nanami still trying to reach sensei via mails in page 20.. He's just does not notice that because he's focused his life toward Chise this time.. and he even avoided meeting them and work in another place so the same event that Chise talked about did not happen.. Basically Chise's plan at the beginning of the story actually work and Sensei changed because of her..

It's clear that the story will end this way because of the tittle of story and she's pretty much mentally older than him at this timeline so It's not surprising that he actually fall in love with her.. Not gonna lie this story is actually the reverse of Mujaki no Rakuen, because this time the ones that time loop is the heroine not the protagonist.. And their plan actually the same too.. The difference is at the end the protagonist himself that changed the timeline not the leaper themself that actually changed it unlike Mujaki no Rakuen..

Group Leader
Just a minor nitpick, in no way can an instant camera electrocute you in a pool. An unplugged not waterproof phone dropped in a bathtub won't electrocute you, and that has more juice. Unless the camera was somehow plugged in, but that would raise its own questions...
Actually, you can even create makeshift tasers out of disposable cameras

Dex-chan lover
Final panty shot of the series 🥺.

It was a pleasure reading this along you, fellow lolicons.

Group Leader
We finally reach the end. Thank you translator for the hard work.
THis was a wonderful ending to a great manga. It touched my heart that they finally got together at the end. Thanks for all your hard work in translating this manga

Thanks for the translation! Felt kinda rushed but I enjoyed it. Should have picked Nanami but it is what it is.
Rather disappointing end, but about what was expected.

Still, thank you for all your hard work.

Not a bad end considering what this series was.

Thanks for your work translating.

Thank you all for your support all these years! 🖖
👋

Well then. It's over. (extra chapter notwithstanding)

Anyway, I hope the typesetting I did for this scanlation since chapter 41 helped """enhance""" your reading experience. :)

And of course it's been an honor working with ya, itainteazy.

Enjoyed the series even with its flaws (cough extremely rapid plot development cough) and I hope Uran can do something better with his next entry in the swimming pool verse.

Indeed, but I don't see it as indifference or a bad thing, they just lost interest.
They all have their lives to live, I always liked my teachers but left them just the same. You go to a new class every year and deal with a new teacher.
Plus they saved his life as well so it's not like they never did anything for him.
The point is, he wasn't just another teacher, and the author made it clear with the way he'd put himself at risk just to protect his students in both timelines. He wasn't a person everyone would just lose interest and move on from. Besides, the fact that they saved his life would just make their friendship even more meaningful. To me, this makes more sense.
I don't think the other girl just easily forget about him.. This ending is in his point of view.. He doesn't really care that much about them romantically anyway so he never make advances toward them.. But in reality they still have just look at Nanami still trying to reach sensei via mails in page 20.. He's just does not notice that because he's focused his life toward Chise this time.. and he even avoided meeting them and work in another place so the same event that Chise talked about did not happen.. Basically Chise's plan at the beginning of the story actually work and Sensei changed because of her..
It would've been a way better ending if the author dedicated a few more pages to show the other girl's dynamic like other users mentioned. This ending pretty much spat on the whole manga and made people less sympathetic towards them.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I expected the girls to move on but they could've been friendly to someone they had a crush on when they were young. Them ignoring him makes all the hijinks they went through with him pointless. Which all right fair play but from a story perspective it's dumb as hell.

Yeah, it just seems weird. If Chise really did time travel and everything fixed itself then cool. Supernatural time travel "don't try to mess with forces you dont understand" kind of stuff.

But as is... Chise started being "normal" and the rest of the girls just stopped bothering? The homewrecker who nearly got him cancelled just forgot her feelings, the genki girl subconciously wanting a daddy just shrugged and accepted her life (idk, maybe her mom got re-married. We don't know, they didn't get cconclusions), the dancer just fixed all her issues with mom and magically didn't fall down a bad path, even tho "we didn't fix the timeline really". oh, and the future "man stealer", nothing at all really.

Well, Uran never had a really good feeling ending, always axed. but I guess this one feels more hollow given how many threads were less untouched. Then apparently abandoned by the girls themselves. I'd rather it have just ended last chapter and at least leave things vague for the reader to imagine.

Dex-chan lover
Well then. It's over. (extra chapter notwithstanding)

Anyway, I hope the typesetting I did for this scanlation since chapter 41 helped """enhance""" your reading experience. :)

Enjoyed the series even with its flaws (cough extremely rapid plot development cough) and I hope Uran can do something better with his next entry in the swimming pool verse.

regardless of my feelings on the manga itself, thanks for your work. I'll see you and everyone else here in Jail, or Hell. whatever comes first :kek:

if nothing else, Uran sure knows how to make an interesting first volume, so can't wait for the next manga, assuming he's still cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but this kinda felt a little lackluster to me like it was missing something.
It was missing every other character who wasn't Sensei or Chise. Even if this wasn't going to have a harem end (which I never expected) the other characters were still characters with goals and personalities and such and they were just completely dropped. This definitely feels like an axe.

Dex-chan lover
>college

99eOrZJ.jpg

Still. It's an Uran manga so it's automatically <insert a very low double-digit number here> out of 10 for me
😉

Last edited:
Group Leader
Same here, same here. Without you, who knows how long the releases on the series would've been stalled 😅 Also, appreciate the flawless typsetting

Group Leader
huh? so did she actually time travel or just schizo pretending?
She actually time travelled, but it seems like it was a one-way trip (no coming back from that).
She knew some price would have to be paid to maintain the new timeline she created by saving him, which she assumed would be her death at any point prior to his death in her original timeline, but it turns out both of them living their lives apart from each other had the same value for the cosmic forces that govern the flow of time.

In other words, she did time travel and found a way to maintain the happy ending in a manner she didn't know was possible.

Dex-chan lover
The point is, he wasn't just another teacher, and the author made it clear with the way he'd put himself at risk just to protect his students in both timelines. He wasn't a person everyone would just lose interest and move on from. Besides, the fact that they saved his life would just make their friendship even more meaningful. To me, this makes more sense.

It would've been a way better ending if the author dedicated a few more pages to show the other girl's dynamic like other users mentioned. This ending pretty much spat on the whole manga and made people less sympathetic towards them.
Not gonna lie.. It would be more interesting if that happen.. But this ending is made in the protagonist point of view.. so yeah he just assumed thing and became selfish to continue having living peaceful life with Chise in the future.. He literally avoid all of the thing that could make the old timeline did not happen.. Yeah he just really lost it because of Chise.. If it show how the other girl's dinamic it's gonna be another heartbreaking chapter for the girls because it will show that he didn't even care for them romantically and avoid them at all cost so he can reach the future he wants..

It's not surprising for Uran because he always do the same thing with the side girls.. Well at least this time the side girls did not get shown having heartbreak again..

I know he's became unsympathetic character but can you blame him tough? He's already been taught that his kindess will ruin someone lives.. And it's literally because of his kindness and naivety he is nearly get into prison.. he did not have other way than being selfish like Chise to avoid hurting anyone because of his own kindness and naivety.. And what happen after that? he did not have miserable lives and his student can be independent and did not actually always depends on him.. Basically he sacrifies his kindness and naivety for the greater good in his opinion..

Dex-chan lover
I see..... so Uran is believer of Grandfather's Paradox and also "time travel is 1-way-trip" since Mujaki no Rakuen.

The reason why both manga ending the person who leap the time cannot back to their adult time is because the future is changed and merging timeline is impossible in the author's concept. So the time traveler must continue that timeline until their end

Dex-chan lover
Just a minor nitpick, in no way can an instant camera electrocute you in a pool. An unplugged not waterproof phone dropped in a bathtub won't electrocute you, and that has more juice. Unless the camera was somehow plugged in, but that would raise its own questions...
I don't know about the pool bullshit but I could tell you right now if you short out one of those flash capacitors with your hand it is going to fucking hurt. I did that as a kid trying to take one apart and holy shit!!!

Dex-chan lover
"the police inicially suspected me of foul play" what??? he saved her and for that he became a suspect???
"by the time the new year rolled around. the girls all lost interest in me" ain't that convenient, all of them just lost interest at the same time...
Well, while it wasn't like i imagined and she didn't actually leapt, the ending was as i thought, they had a timeskip and met after she was old...ohh well, at least they got together and he had a final pantyshot, so it is something, i would only wish the artist would probably have the guts to make her look younger but he didn't, still it was better than the other manga ending, that's for sure, now we just need to wait and hope he might do some doujinshins for us as well.
Masterpiece
So when are we getting the sutal brex H doujins for this series?
I remember some people made it for Mujaki no Rakuen
they did? where?, also, let's jsut wait and hope, i wish we get some, especially with Chise wearing only the backpack and like she did in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread