I'm Not a Lolicon!

Fed-Kun's army
Just found out this manga exists and my first thought was "I need to see the comments". It didn't dissapoint.

@Romanaire
We've found ourselves deep in a rabbit hole burn we must collapse it and never return
-Not even gonna look at the first chapter

-Also those who rated a 10 are...

EWWWW!!! THIS IS SO DISGUSTING,CREEPY PEDOPHILES!!!! I MUST TELL YOU HOW MUCH I FIND THIS DISGUSTING,IMMORAL AND ILLEGAL! EVEN THOUGH NOONE ASKED!!
If you truly think its so bad then why come and make these comments? Are you feeling guilty for reading this? Just judging from the title you should know what type of manga this is. Call it what you want but you knew what this was and you still chose to read it. You dont need to prove your innocence to anyone.
EcrC0c6XoAEfztJ.jpg:large

Double-page supporter
At a time when every mangaka and their mothers are pumping out identical isekais and reborn in a game clones, just to make a few Yen. One man stands above them all and says: "FUCK YOUR MEDIOCRE LNs, FUCK YOUR MORAL POLICE, FUCK YOUR LIMP DICK DENSE MCs, I'm gonna draw absurd, ecchi loli manga and there is nothing you can do to stop me"
Uran is his name and if you turn the hentai toggle on, you'll find that Uran has a lot more to offer.

Double-page supporter
spolier alert, ur going to want to bleach ur eyes after the first chapter.

this author is the gang boss of horny jail tho

don't understand what she was doing time travel, but i cant look any story telling what she must do after time travel, basically this story just tell pervert pedo teacher doing naughty to his student ...

Users who are viewing this thread