I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
@zz2000 Because they're making it up as they go along. They're deliberately designing the story in such a way so that it can continue on in perpetuity so that they can profit as much as they can from it before dumping it once it is no longer popular. That's why most of them drag on too long, have bad pacing, and end horribly or abruptly.

Dex-chan lover
Parents, don't believe in condoms? Could've helped. I don't know. I'm just a well-informed adult in western society.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this so far. It's a bit of a breath of fresh air in type of stories for the female lead to not be able to charm everyone around her to her side easily.
This one feels more genuine. A person that was socially ackward in her previous life shouldn't suddenly be good at making people like her, even more so if there a bias against her.

Aggregator gang
Couldn't she just wear a mask/veil/ect if people are so afraid of black people?

Well... she could wear...

But would YOU wear mask/ veil like that outside at all time? (remember, you have to cover up your entire face/ hair)

Try not to look suspicious doing it. LOL

Also, think of the 1600~1700 when ppls of dark skin are viewed as shit. (that's pretty much what this manga is going to be like... get ready for a lot of drama)

They can say whatever they want, but she has the power no one else could hold.

The pass for the forbidden word.

N-

Dex-chan lover
Pa killed ma then daughter? Why!? That's just stupid. We want ACCIDENTS! ACCIDENTS!!!

As for her new life, wuh? Automatically intimidating? Geez, only the powerless are afraid.

mrf

Hold on woow. Where's truck/stalker/criminal/a plant pot/piano/cliff/lots of water/rope/hospital/etc that kill the MC??

@Boomburst
Pssssttt... There's a hole in the rubber.

ć‚“ Stand user: 怌Claudia怍 ć‚“
ć‚“ Stand name: 怌Gerald怍 ć‚“

Users who are viewing this thread