I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
@churrystar OH NOOOO that was the one thing I was hoping wouldn't happen.
there's literally no reason for her to have her skin colour changed, it's not like it's inherently evil to have tan/dark skin :\ definitely dropping this now, glad I read your comment before it happened.

@wkread yeah, someone shared that spoiler in the comments of the 2nd chapter, I believe, and it disappointed me so much.
The one who gave the spoiler first even said that (by the end) the people around Claudia (citizens, friends, family, etc.) were totally okay with her as how she is... so if they fully accept her now and dark skin color is no longer seen as "bad" or "creepy"... then why change it?? Ughh.

@Anoon2323
"Spectacular job missing the point."
There was a point? Sorry, I didn't notice.

While everything you have stated in your response to me rings true, I was unable to gather any of that from the comment I read. ("Just let him fall next time.")
It is understandable that a child or an immature adult would react emotionally and let a baby die out of anger, frustration or spite or just because they "learned" that saving babies results in negative consequences, but our current protagonist would have absolutely no excuses for behaving like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Thomaster
Excuse my reaction, I was sleepy.
Yea, MC won't be one for willful negligence to the point of death.
An actual non-hyperbolic example where a "don't get involved" behavior would reasonably manifest is day-to-day risks that'd result in something like a scratched knee. In this case, an emotional kid distancing themselves from the favored sibling would be a natural reaction after being chastised. It'd give the situation some depth and be interesting to touch on.
Though I could, and would like to, see Geralt threatening such hyperbolic outcomes as a result of the parent's reaction affecting her. Something morbid but straight to the point.

Dex-chan lover
here my list not to kill:
liam aka brother
butler
1st-2st prince
emily aka best friend umu
except these everyone can fuck off
i almost fall when her and thought she also a good mother when she compliment her in table manner test but it turn out her mother is dummy thot.
listen here thot if she want to revenge you she could go for you what can you do she's op af how will you fight back huh?
sign
make her white is absolutely unforgivable

Fed-Kun's army
Question for those who have read the novel. Is the novel translation ahead of the manga?

These parents are so toxic. How could they treat their own daughter like that?

Even if the mother would change her view about Claudia, I don't think I would be able to accept that kind of mother for her. Why don't that mother just NOT showbherself infront of Claudia? Hmmph

Dex-chan lover
Clear sunny weather,
a terrible day for rain;
and yet, it's pouring.

g8SJmRY.jpg

You should blame yourself for your own negligence. My gosh. Who would even let a baby be unsafe?

Am disappointed with a particular spoiler. It really screams racism.

Aggregator gang
did spoiler really true? God dammit.
Her being dark skin is really cool. What's so wrong about dark skin beauty?

Users who are viewing this thread