I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic hard agree, some of these parents in manga (and especially in fruits basket and similar titles) need to be dropped down a bottomless well.

Im liking this so far. Aside from the obvious fantasy elements i do like the rather realistic approach its taking towards bias's and discrimination.

Double-page supporter
This school sucks... not even confirming the safety of the forest they send students into or supervising them.

Dex-chan lover
@Munchy it certainly looks darker than the other chara, but i agree that it's not dark enough. that looks more like a slight tan. IMO she needs to be around latina level

What if... MC saved them but people will later think she summoned the monster? And then they’ll hate her even more. :(

I've seen the light novel and I just prove that the light novel is just more than great than the manga, anyways, this got a long way to go but it seems like it cut some scenes, the LN was much more serious.

Aggregator gang
I don't mind Grayson at first because that's what normal(without restriction) would react but when he start nagging at her again I wanna punch this kid face

@NamelessSoldier that call "plot monster" no matter how great your security is plot monster can bypass it

The fact that all the main love interests and girl friends are all coincidentally in the same class as her just gives me a massive, giant irk

Aggregator gang
Why the fuck would you send the one who's already blessed to find a spirit?
Why the fuck would you send children alone in such a dangerous place?

Dex-chan lover
This image holds great power.
Use it wisely fellas.
9VEK30U.jpg

Fk those kids man! If that was me I would just present them on a beautiful plate and a glass of wine then offer it to the beast like for real .... 😩🤬

Dex-chan lover
Reading this and then looking down at my hands is giving me the weirdest fucking feeling rn and it's not easy to describe

Dex-chan lover
"You should just left that selfish girl to whatever end awaits her"
"There is no way I can do that! Lose the chance to fight a selvage beast? You crazy?"

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would you send the one who's already blessed to find a spirit?
That's not what they're doing. They're just spending time around spirits, not trying to hook up with them for blessings.
Why the fuck would you send children alone in such a dangerous place?
It wasn't supposed to be a dangerous place. Granted, there's still a general problem here by our standards probably since groups this age, we'd likely stick 'em with chaperones for some sort of excursion like this whether the place is safe or not.

Users who are viewing this thread