I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Page 17, I think the last part could be replaced by "But here I am, pretending to be charitable just to satisfy my own ego."

Other than that, epic release, and also light girl is gonna do bad things soon.

good thing nothing happen there,
but it seems like heroine plotting something against mc near the future :/
thanks for chapter xD

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe the battle was actually over that quickly. I kept waiting for some big plot twist to throw me off but it just.. ended. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Ajajsksjsks yeah, now those knights are on her side XD

But maaaaaannn... This makes
the white washing
even more unneeded and such a letdown.. i saw some manga adaptations change some things, crossing my fingers for this one ><

@sandamckitty
it's not going to be long, if it's faithfully only follow the LN of course. I think it will ends in less than 10 more chapters [/spoilers]

i dont mind the war ends so quickly like it was nothing as long as i can see claudia's smile

and yeah that smile is unfair

Double-page supporter
Hahaha. Choco milk loli uses "trap skills" on enemy. It was super effective.
Then choco milk loli use "jail bait smile" on her own side. Again, it was super effective.

Being quite nitpicky and all, why is she just wearing a night/summer dress? Same with her dad, in just "military uniform"? Do they not need armor and stuff?
Anyway, excited for how this turns out.

Supporter
I wanna know if the light spirit is an ass as well, sense he did chose that lil' ***** has his contract'e.

Just in a bit the light spirit will go over to MC and leaves the bitch because of her personality. Then MC has blonde hair.
No need to thank me for taking you the fun of reading the next 2 chapters

Fed-Kun's army
To take out the spear...take out the hand controlling it...
Looks like the command was taken out easily, but with the casualties and damage to the city fighting was long and fierce...

Am so happy for her not because some people began to accept her but because she works hard to accept herself and to protect her country, being selfless is not something just anybody can do
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread