I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
First of all, who's that smart bastard who say those shit into the errr heroine (i dont remember her name) ear? Cause he played her well lol, secondly, i know they are only side characters but damn those head 😭😭😭😂😂😂 thirdly, let's hope Grace will ditch that girl lol

Thank you so much for the update!

-thumbs up.- I can't wait for the next chapter for spoilery reasons. However, next chapter is amazing. Just wait. +^+ There is one thing I hate about it, but still.

Dex-chan lover
I will guarantee that you’ll all die laughing at Grace’s reply. It’s even better than the WN version 🤣

Japanese authors should learn that not all European are blonde and there are a lot of dark / black hair Westerner (not jet black like East Asian through) in Southern Eurpean and North African / Middle East too, so black hair beauty is not something "exotic" in European.

"Superior" chocolate milk or "regular" white milk (per some other people words) drama yet again, and here I am, liking both, but having none PepeHands

Aggregator gang
Man it feels like Zeno's paradox the manga here. Each chapter moves half the distance of the prior chapter

My bet is on Light-spirit joining Claudia. Nothing to base it on, just a hunch (and a wish for comedy...)

Dex-chan lover
We're at the ending already? I read the novel some time ago, but I don't remember it being that short. Short yes, but not this short lol

Was curious about the spoiler tags so I skimmed through the raw just now and all I can say is wtf

Dex-chan lover
One thing I've kind of liked about the shoujo/josei "transmigration/reincarnation into a fictional work" is the meta theme on whether the reincarnated parties are beholden to the force of the work's plot and events are locked-in to proceed just as was written down, or whether the parties are free to decide their own destinies in a living breathing world that so happens to resemble the fictional work.

I really want to see the meltdown in the next chapter(s), who wanna bet:
how many will drop it?
how much rating will go down?
how many replies will next chapter(s) have?

for me I'll go with
dunno but not so much, under 500, maybe 300
around 7.0 +-.5, worst case 6.2
above 200, and maybe, just maybe 300-320

Users who are viewing this thread