I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
The "villainess" is the same ethnicity of everyone else. She is just dark skinned. She is not related to another ethnicity or minority in any way (putting aside having dark powers). Basically right now is like she is having a tan that simply represent a tie with her dark powers. There is no racial issue involved cause she is not coming from another race to begin with. She is not even a foreigner.
Please learn to context.

Dex-chan lover
So who's the faceless guy deliberately pushing the gullible annoying girl into totally screwing herself up? Presumably an upper servant of some sort, but I mean, what's his angle? He a spy trying to get the light and dark spirits into a fight, or what?

Dex-chan lover
Light and Dark have been at each others throats before. I think Grace would hammer on Gerald for not talking to her.

Contributor
@The_H_Guy
Lol you right, didn’t think of that. Although orientalism usually refers to depictions of India or the Middle East during colonialism.
It’s more of an oof than a yikes

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooo she done goofed. wow this delusional girl... and that guy deliberately egged her on to fail, didn't he??? who is it... i really want to know that lmao

thank you for the update!

i'm guessing the guy egging the poor girl is also a reincarnator, and there's only one guy that MC didn't recognized so maybe it's him? that howard guy or something

Double-page supporter
HaruParty thanks so much for the update!!!

Heroine really has a serious cray-cray case. She needs meds and psychiatric care

I read the novel and it revealed the person who was hanging out /comfort Amelia. It was
Ronald Windor
😕 He's bad guy.

When I saw that 'heroine' I couldn't help but wonder if Japaneese girls are usually so mentally ill that they'd actually do this, or if it's just subpar-trash even for isekais. I guess it's the second. I guess I'll drop this.

lol I dont even feel bad for the girl. Shes fucking stupid and so 1 note. Its a bit lazy but I dont mind since I can kind of see how she could delude herself considering this is all a "Novel" to her.

Delusional b#tch, she was probably ecstatic to finally become the 'heroine' and be worshipped and loved by everyone. Too bad she can't accept reality.

Users who are viewing this thread