I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - Publisher 2nd Edition

We did it boys! We defeated the CEO of Racism!
119903121-180021046927412-4724219692453177553-n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@MasterPannya I do expect the author probably will tweak things at least a little, it'd be stupid to have every scene exactly the same when it didn't make sense.

That said if they don't, lol, don't expect a group to want to edit her in every single scene, there's no way this series is popular enough for anyone to want to do that. That kind of editing isn't just a snap of the fingers, it'd be quite tedious and I'd be shocked if anyone wanted to do it.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima I was just saying, that those mosquitoes that do bite humans make up such a small portion of them, that it would have no real effect on the environment. There are over 3,500 known species of mosquito in the world, only a few of them bite humans, I think it was 3 or 4, if they were gone, that's not even 0.1% of the types species that exist. The best estimate I could find of how many there are is 100/yd (excluding the ocean) which is roughly 17,820,000,000,000,000 so roughly 0.1% isn't that much.

Fed-Kun's army
Publishers pussied out smh, should’ve just stuck with it if they were going to make such a drastic change anyways. Personally I’m glad that we keep our milk chocolate Claudia

Dex-chan lover
I was going to say, I can't believe the author used the light king's blessing to white-wash her. I was so pissed, so I'm glad they changed her back to black.

@Nisverah @Wyrm The intention/reason behind her decision does not matter. At the end of the day, she should not have made the decision to change her skin color. That was completely wrong, PeriodT. She should have gone about it another way. That's all I am going to say.

I have read the novel fan's translation, it was mentioned that her skin become lighter, so, i kinda think they should make her skin a little bit lighter, but still has brown colour in them. For example like the colour of chocolate milk.

Double-page supporter
Hooraaay they kept her original skin color! This is better imo

Thanks for the update HaruParty team!

Fed-Kun's army
Wohooooooo!!!!!

I also read the raws but i didn't bother to re-check published chapters so i didn't know this :0
CHOCOLATE DOR THE WIN!!!!!

P.S.
I'm surprised that JP fans probably complained as well.. :0
Maybe one of the publishers know english and also read our riot.. lol XD

Truthfully I don't care much about the colour of her skin I come here for the story and art.

I was wondering if they would really whitewash and I'm glad they listened to the public - this is beyond racism since colorism exists and it's a huge issue globally, but specially on Asian countries... have a dark skinned character become white for sure didn't sit well with all the Japanese readers that are tanned and have stuff like "whitening lotion" pushed into them.

Also about the whole ass kingdom but specially her incubator all I have to say is.... The Lion, The Witch and the audacity of this Bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind whatever her skin color is.

But damn, just that one thing incited unnecessary flames.

I don't understand why only gyarus are allowed to be tanned and not princesses.

Maybe they should’ve just made her go blonde and keep her dark skin. That would’ve been sooooo much better if they wanted to show that she was blessed. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread