I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - Publisher 2nd Edition

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

honestly though it's not about her being black or whatever idc but she looks ugly as fuck when they made her white

Both sides have a point, as always. It made no sense, that her skin is so much darker than her familys - so to change that is the obvious choice.
I do understand the upset though - and that it would be less hurtful if they had chosen the to lighten her hair or eyes.

Im glad they changed it back but seriously they couldve changed her hair or her eyes like ???????

I swear to GOD!
i read the raws, and it was on hold for a few months now.
The last chapter just came out today, and i was like.....wait....why is she dark skinned again?!
WHAT HAPPENED?!
DID I LOST A CHAPTER WHERE SE GOT BACK HER COLOR!?

not to say i was extremely CONFUSED!!! but happy.

I will say this now, but when i read 12 raw and she got bleached by the light spirit, it killied 70% of my joy for the manga!
I SWEAR TO GODD, I ALMOST DROPPED THIS!!
It was a REALLY bad way to give her a change.
They could go with ANYOTHER CHANGE BUT SKIN COLOR CHANGE! So was cuter with dark skin, i can't even find her amount secondaries because i lose her in the background.
It hit so so bad.
This manga called me, because the FL IS DARK SKINNED AND BAD ASS.
How difficulty is to find such things in a market oriented for the Japanese taste.
So when i saw they changed it back, i was really happy, (of course, i legit tough i was going crazy too, and the part with the parents do make more sense with her white skin). Mangaka could have done a special marking

Ok, rant over, it's really good that we have an archive here, that will not let this miss step be forgotten 😂😂

That aside, i would like to read the backslash fro. the japanese readers, does someone has those?

yeah sjw at it again, now the original plot doesn't make real sens anymore and the guy who made the story surely have thing he need to re-write well played ...

reu

Dex-chan lover
Could have at least have given her blonde hair, for the story to make sense, whoever made the call obviously never read the manga

Dex-chan lover
You know I felt the same way when everyone pretended to like Naruto after the timeskip.

Some people here are clearly biased because of heated politics and fail to even see that the protagonist was prejudiced against not only because of her skin colour, but also because of her dark hair and most importantly because she was blessed by the Dark Spirit King. If it was only her looks, she would just have been the "creepy looking" girl, but they got used to it anyway as her looks weren't mentioned aside from the beginning.

So, the plot still makes perfectly sense. They just got friendly because she was suddenly blessed by the Light Spirit King. It's not like the line at the end was "Just because my skin is white now everyone's attitude towards me suddenly changed". It was meant to be a visual reflection of the new blessing bestowed upon her and nothing more. The soldiers gushed over her even before the new blessing. I bet no one would have have said the story doesn't make sense like this if the author never changed her appearance at all. People are just making these comparisons because of the change. No one would have said "I think the author should have changed Claudia's skin colour so that it makes sense that people don't discriminate against her anymore". No one.

I agree that this change will make the strangers who have no idea about her blessing but are trying to suck up to her look weird, but I can't say I miss her white skin. It made her look ugly tbh
Why didn't the author just change her hair? Or is "her skin turned white" easy to write but too hard to watch?

Fed-Kun's army
yeah sjw at it again, now the original plot doesn't make real sens anymore and the guy who made the story surely have thing he need to re-write well played ...

@VouesolaR dude no fucking way did you just say that about SJWs unironically.

Additionally, yea they changed the whitewashing part up, but the original plot makes sense BECAUSE they kept her skin color. Turning her white ruined the whole story, so this fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread