I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Levi seems like sus. My wild guess, is he the one pushed Amelia to accuse FL. Ch. 11 p.7 based on his eyes. Also for Ch.13 p.31 the hair. He's scheming something together with prime minister (silhouette). Levi is very sus for me.

Eh, I find her with darker skin prettier. Looks good on her, plus it's the one she had naturally...

It sort of made sense why the light spirit would make it go brighter, since the dark one makes it darker, but still... Since she had the dark spirit first, it only makes sense for it to stay darker!

And yeah, I haven't read the novel but the way you present it can really change how one views what happened. I'd say both her keeping her cute darker skin, or turning it into an also cute light skin, makes sense plotwise... and I quite like that they kept it darker since she looks a lot cuter with it, it suits her and make her more eye catching!

What was lost with her keeping the darker skin tone(people superficially liking her now) is still there with the blessings thing, so nothing was lost plotwise tho, keeping her like she is is an absolute win in my book. ABSOLUTE. WIN. O3O

It’s definitely Ronald, he acted weird when she first showed how powerful her powers were and it looks like him in the last panel. Also he acts overly nice which makes it obvious to me at least 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was stupid. Since when did Gerald care about the mindless talk of humans?

Dex-chan lover
Godamn readers actually forced the author to revert MC's skin colour back to dark cos they can't handle her being pale for the plot point is just pure selfishness and dumbassery. Shame on readers for shouting and forcing an author who's trying to make a living.
What? She's cuter with her choccy milk.

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety Simple—because the way it was originally written, it made it seem like people only started liking her once she had paler skin (even the prince didn’t declare his love until after), as if she wasn’t pretty before. It seemed incredibly racist, and just reading it made me uncomfortable (I am white btw). There is nothing wrong with white MCs, the only problem is the fact that the way this was written made it seem as though being white is intrinsically better than being a POC, which is bigoted to the extreme. The only thing I can think of about being white that is in any way better than being a POC is not being a target of racism (a benefit that doesn’t really help those of us who are part of other discriminated against minorities, such as religious or LGBTQ+).
Isn't that exactly the point though? The point is that they only hated her because of her dark skin and stigma. So when her skin for lighter and people suddenly likes her (blessing too) it shows that they were retarded two faced asshole son of a bitches.

Honestly I hate it when readers bring real world politics into fiction. The fiction has its own politic. Judge it using its own value first and foremost, because that's the sensible thing to do.

I don't like the skin color change because I like her choccy milk. She looks cuter with her choccy milk. It made her stands out among the sea of white pages. It's cute. I don't dislike the change because of "the author made it seem like being white is better". I dislike it cuz I'm attached to her OG dark skin look. I'm sure people were too, that's why they don't like the change.

Users who are viewing this thread