I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

This chapter felt...off?? Idk it just felt v weird how they confessed and such. It felt very rushed??messy?? Idk but I'll see where it goes, hope the next ch will not feel so weirdly rushed

Like if they're adults that seems like a pretty good pace, but a romance for children doesn't go that fast. Slow down.

@KazutoKatsuragi but the last panel sounds like a new arc beginning.
Plot twist: Maybe the Prince isn't the real ML. The last panel kind of looked like his jaw/hair... Maybe he's the mastermind behind everything and he's just using her, which is why this is a fake romance arc. The abruptness and speed of this romance arc gave it a creepy feeling. Oftentimes, when things go too fast there's a "too good to be true" or "eye of the storm" plot twist; the girl's probably getting scammed by the prince.

Dex-chan lover
Swapping one cultural issue for another, I see ....

The entire nation sees Claudia as a hero. Gerard should face little to no criticism for protecting her from a creep (which can easily be proven due to the presence of Prince Levi). There is no reason Prince Levi must be the one responsible for protecting her from now on --> she is literally powerful enough to immobilize an entire army with a few thoughts.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn idiots just wants the MC to stay dark because they like her better with dark skin, they don't care about the story, they inserted the words, "change her skin back or you're racist for white-washing"

@supermanatee I think this is the truth. It seems too good to be true. I think he is manipulating her for his sinister reasons that are not clear yet.
TLDR; he is a fake ML

Fed-Kun's army
@BlackWack twitter outrage or somethin about race, don't know why they kept the skin tone when either her hair or skin could change color when receiving a blessing

Aggregator gang
Is a lot better seeing her with her normal skin. I will give a short explanation why it was needed it. (Is not about race or anything),is actually just about the skin color. In a lot of places, the idea of having a dark skin color was bad...and being white or the closest of it as possible. Sometimes even having stories or thing like that it was blessing to gain a white skin color. I would like to say that this does not happen but does...so having a story doing this again is not comfortable or good. (There was away to many ways to do transformation of the blessing without changing the skin). So having she in her normal skin that she was BORN with(people forget that even if is because of the god of darkness blessing, she was still born with her skin),fells a lot better with the added bonus of making her friends seeing actually nicer then superficial. Besides there is also the classic. Oh we can fell the blessing of the goddess of light...like there is no reason to not do this, the oldest cliché in the book. The ability to fell the power of someone.

Wait, why is she still tanned? I thought she received the light god blessing and turned white like in the novel

why is her skin still dark. With the new blessing, it should've lightened up. I hope it's not for a stupid reason.

Dex-chan lover
The original color change didn’t even make since since she’s still connected to the dark spirit king directly, instead of only a small light blessing, and the dark skin and hair has only been reportedly good throughout the kingdom history while light spirit users seemed to be corrupt and power hungry.

Why turn her into one of the corrupt ones, when it’s already been proven that the dark skin and hair are the good traits for the kingdom.

Also, pg. 30 was a good ending

Dex-chan lover
Second to last page was the ending. :D

Last page is called "milking the franchise" D:

Double-page supporter
@kilisloe The publisher retconned it due to reader backlash. It's dumb as hell and they really shouldn't have done that. It makes everything that happens afterwards not make sense.

people need to stop being racist if in the original novel she changes color here she would also have to change, this is racism towards light skinned people. . . what's wrong with having pale skin? (I like the chocolate Claudia btw xD) but if the story goes with Claudia with pale skin why change it ????

Users who are viewing this thread