I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
For those wondering, we're not actually that far behind the raw, there's only 2 chapters waiting in the wings~ (it went on a little hiatus during the time since our last chapter)

Wait a minute.... it's not over??!?! But cyute they got together :))
How old are they rn tho? I forgot lol

Thank you for the update!!

Godamn readers actually forced the author to revert MC's skin colour back to dark cos they can't handle her being pale for the plot point is just pure selfishness and dumbassery. Shame on readers for shouting and forcing an author who's trying to make a living.

Finally Claudia is happy. Huhuhuh Prince Levi you better make her the most happiest person or else i'll retalitate
Ronald you sunovabich ik ur trying to make claudia have a bad figure(my own intuition), if your hurt her, i'll kill ya

@Solista Keep up the goodwork! And don't forget to rest~!

@Shyloser19 Hacks... Nah just kidding. At the start too it wasn't loading, so i had to patiently wait, and then a few minutes later it showed up

Dex-chan lover
So, i'm guessing MC's is staying darker color instead of changing to lighter, as it happens in the Novel, because "current year"?

why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I CAN'T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread