I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

There are only 2 good people in this entire fucking story. Shame on her father, the king and alllll the nobles

Dex-chan lover
Even if she won the war, is she gonna seen as a hero or as a monster?

@DocPigeon I totally agree with you the story itself isn't bad but the characters are so dumb. They try to do things in a roundabout way that makes the situation more complicated.

if the mc was me: i be leaving everyones bitch ass! fuck yall i give no shits, bye !
thank you for the translation! ♥

I really don't think that people will see her as a hero . I bet they will see her as a monster and talk behind her back like "why didn't she just die there" but smile to her face .
Fuck that "father" he doesn't deserve ever being called her father

I can say honestly that I hate just about almost every character, except for Claudia, Gerald, the prince and her brother. The heroine is just 💩💩 I feel pissed off every single time she appears.

Sad... in the novel Liam punched their dad hard enough so that he dropped to the floor lol. Also, it was from Levy's perspective what made it even better because of the thought snide remarks.

@PhoenixDen
Though unfortunately there were still some idiot nobles until Gerald stated the obvious that if she was as evil as they claim her to be, then why are they the people who antagonize her the most are still standing here that they had no rebuttal.

Starting to think that the author might have some issues with there father, because there is not a single good father figure in this story. The King is trash and doesn't care about his sons or the fact that using the girl with the dark kings blessing for war when your country was almost destroyed the last time the king did the same thing is a great idea. And her own father has never treated her as his own child and seems to want to get rid of her by sending her to war hoping that he won't have to deal with her ever again.

Dex-chan lover
That stupid Amelia... How can she not understand already that not everything is pre-recorded... that your actions can change the course of things... The story deviated so much from the original that she knows and she STILL insist on somehow following the non-existent storyline... She's utter trash. I just hope she won't get in Claudia's way.

Contributor
Trash, trash everywhere, except her group of friends.

If she end with someone, i hope it's the prince here, or Ronald if he's a good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread