I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

doesnt this situation kinda sound like that incident in the past where the hero with the dark spirit went and won the war but when he/she came back, was betrayed by a friend and was scorned and feared by the masses?

sheesh

Dex-chan lover
@Enzoarweq Its a common thing. Kinda reminds me of animal farm and thee hero was sent to thee glue factory. Basically she is a power that the country can't control unless she were to be in love with the prince and married him or the person is willing to "fade". The powers that be know that a person or group that hold enough power, whether it be fighting, being super popular or fairly popular to the public to have the power to sway popular opinion and the related.

Fed-Kun's army
She said she wants to end it without anyone on either side dying so I guess she's going to try and threaten them into peace which might help her avoid the stigma she otherwise would encounter if killed a bunch of people. Some people would still be afraid of her but others might see her in a more positive light.

If she could wipe out the war with her power like that, I think it's far more likely that she'll be feared even more. Just perhaps scorned less.

Group Leader
Flatten them noses
Noses of the enemy and the noses of the nobles
muehehehe >:)

Dex-chan lover
Claudias stock soared upwards in my eyes.
She actually wants to fight for a purpose and protect Levi.
I can friggin respect that.

As if ending a war would make her less scary to the people who don't know her 😡
They might become outwardly less mean to her, and force themselves to talk with her because she would gain status, but it would only reinforce the stigma that she's dangerous.

And the king who keeps insisting that it's all up to what the two 14 yo girls whether they go to war or not is complete bs. For one, they're 14! That's not old enough to make a rational decision (no matter how mature either of one might be), for another how the hell do you refuse that kind of request from a king? Especially when he's summoned you personally to his throne room? If he wanted to make it a request they could refuse he'd have to make it more private, and ask them separately, the pressure of expectations here is insane. The light spirit girl can only refuse like that because she thinks plot armour is a real thing for her in this world.

Dex-chan lover
If she saves everyone and the light spirit user takes all the credit I'm gonna be livid

Levi just jumped to best boi status, if he wasn't there already.

arrrrrggggggghhh, annoyed with the possible future events...

if the people still think mc is bad, people should just frickin die with idiotic heroine...

HOPING MC TO HAVE BETTER SITUATIONS AND PROBABLY FIGHT FOR HER OWN.HAPPINESS..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!!! But??... Am I mixing stories up or something but didn't she at the beginning say she'd become an adventurer if she had to do something like this? What happened to that?

@spuffy_momo they get better at treating her but
because MC skin gets white after all this.

@Kardelune the war will make
the Light spirit King lose trust to heroine and give blessing to claudia so she gets white skin in exchange and suddenly everyone is good to her.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaksjsjdkdndjdjdkdjdkdjdnfndm sbbsjs

That still doesn't do justice of sending a little girl to war..
No matter how reduced the casualties are, except if Claudia did all the effort, there WILL be some blood and that can be traumatic.. :')

And yes, even tho i knew everything will turn out fine here :')

Users who are viewing this thread