I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy - I have long ago noticed that there is a huge difference between technical perfection, critical approval, and things that actually make me enjoy the work.
Have you watched Kemono Friends anime? It looks bad, seems childish, but appeals to many people on a deep level.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan Even if many works accepted warmly despite been flawed, it does not mean they would not be better with said flaws fixed. And that goes for popular titles. Now imagine lesser titles that don't have that much to brag of. And if you need to improve something that does not require talent or novel ideas - only some work with what you have - don't you think it would've been a blessing?
Besides, people (authors and others) need to strife for perfection regardless.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
You hold one hell of an expectation of a work that were first conceived as a Web Novel, which is not much more than Fan Fiction. Also, A story does not need Perfect writing to be enjoyable, it just needs to be Good Enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Rheeve Surprise, but perfection is an ideal, not an actual existence.
Also, you seem to be quite a pessimist or have huge dislike for humanity if you think it's too much to expect for people to be able to learn and improve.

Dex-chan lover
"long awaited" .. "unique" ..

let's see if it can hold up to that foreclaimed hype and unique story?

Well, kinda unique

in term of there's rarely any "Dark Skin Female reincarnations"

Most female reincarnations are all white girls. Mainly because most setting are in Fantasy + Medieval / Middle Ages/ Renaissance Europe. (where 99% of inhabitants are whites, 100% whites for nobles, there's no such thing as black nobles, they don't exist)

@chaos_animagic well aside from that this one setting may walk different route compare to other ones we have seen out there. This one peak my interest due to small subtle element and i like how the setting say "oh she's a villain" but could very well walk the anti-hero archetype or the likes is what i wanna see.

Dex-chan lover
See how the manga blatantly addresses the modern issue with judging someone based on appearance. "Oh she has a dark spirit as guardian so she must be a calamity in the future" and so on.

really thought that at birth the father would go WTF and accuse the mother of having another man with the physical features of their daughter

Dex-chan lover
The first two sentences can be placed on any isekai otome plot and you'll never be able to guess which is it.

Just become strong enough to beat the army and heroine, i doubt the novel´s Claudia started training since childhood...
hmm...i don´t think i should ever reincarnate at a Otome Game World...

I'm kinda skeptical of the claims of it being a "unique" otome game plot, but whatever. If this manages to surprise me any I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread