I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this was a bit more dramatic than the novel

Dex-chan lover
YEAAAAHHHH, THANKS SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS, it is quite literally one of my FAVOURITE series!!

Dex-chan lover
uhh?? his class change requirement was to literally beat the best? lol?

edit: oohhhh i just re-read ch21 and he used the harassment as an excuse to issue a challenge lmao. my guy is a real risk taker lmao

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this series up again.
One billion lost with the rod is absolutely worth it for the class change to sword saint lmao MC has plans lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
For those whom are wondering about the manga. The raw have 31 chapters and in january of 2024 the last volumen will be released:) (at least that is what my translator says in the last page of chapter 31). So is not axed
PRAISE

Dex-chan lover
WWGSISGIDJUEIWOASJDDNDJNCJXSJHSSSOWOSJIHWHSJSSISUSJSJIWOWWAOSK!!!!!! AUTOMATICCCCCCC

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if the statue could be used as Job Statue! Just the requirements prevent pretty much everyone from getting it

Dex-chan lover
So... wait; did he just gaffle up the best job in the game?!

Schmoove, homie!

Dex-chan lover
Hey, @TulipMoon, you're not alone; my spouse has Multiple Myeloma, and we just lost our close friend to metastatic breast cancer about a week ago.
It's rough.
Keep it up, and just keep doing the next thing.
One thing that keeps me sane is the proofreading and editing I do with a couple groups, here.
So do your best, and keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread