I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
uuhhhhh??? :question::question:
he lived in that world for like months already(assuming it's months since he trained the brave) and he's still unaware of his alcohol consumption limit? and also had the guts to do a drinking contest with a stranger he needed to recruit? i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and think that this is also part of his plans just like how he sparred with the colosseum champion.
Agree, something's certainly off here, especially if he "passed out" from just one sip at that

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between a genuine crossdresser and one who maliciously hides their gender and intentionally misleads people with the intent of causing distress.
But also, some of y'all need to stop overthinking it, it's just a comic, not a detailed social commentary on Japanese sexuality stigmas

Dex-chan lover
Seeing "Last Chapter" on the content page hurts me.
Luckily the novel has been licensed, so there is ways to acquire them. Though it seems this manga' stopping point is right at the end of vol 2, which is also the volume English version is at, so the waiting is still a while.

I got used to reading LN whenever possible, but I'll miss the pretty and easy to understand pictures. The LN takes time explaining the numbers when I'm just eh whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Wait I got confused... I thought he was already aware of her being a man... and yet he still fell for it? @.@

Dex-chan lover
That bussy shall be demolished!
this shows how sexually insecure they are in asia/japan it's barely acceptable now to be gay which is why the horror for these men who encounter a male when they think they are dealing with a female is so extreme they like things to be in their place in asian culture any thing out of place like gayness is too much for them to handle
Ah yes being deceived and taken advantage of is normal and you shouldn't feel bad about it.

this shows how sexually insecure they are in asia/japan it's barely acceptable now to be gay which is why the horror for these men who encounter a male when they think they are dealing with a female is so extreme they like things to be in their place in asian culture any thing out of place like gayness is too much for them to handle
How is it racist? Japan has less protections for gay or trans people than most first world countries. You just sound homophobic lol. As an asian person its true, besides india most are pretty anti gay.
"I'm not racist. The Japanese are just a bunch of [insert disparaging remarks on the basis on race here]"
"Yeah, he's not racist, he's right. Have you seen how the Japanese run their country? Trust me, bro, I'm a different kind of Asian; and probably not one of the ones that hates the Japanese"

Hey, look, I don't see a problem with racism; I'm a racist myself. But I'd really appreciate it if:

A) You made accurate statements about racial groups.
B) Acknowledged that you're being really, really racist right now.

If you're going to disparage people on the basis of their race, then be accurate, and own it.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not racist. The Japanese are just a bunch of [insert disparaging remarks on the basis on race here]"
"Yeah, he's not racist, he's right. Have you seen how the Japanese run their country? Trust me, bro, I'm a different kind of Asian; and probably not one of the ones that hates the Japanese"

Hey, look, I don't see a problem with racism; I'm a racist myself. But I'd really appreciate it if:

A) You made accurate statements about racial groups.
B) Acknowledged that you're being really, really racist right now.

If you're going to disparage people on the basis of their race, then be accurate, and own it.
me personally I would've just said "yeah I'm super racist, what are you gonna do about it." because I'm behind a screen and nobody can touch my divine shell

Group Leader
I mean how much of the chapter was a dream? I don't like the way the chapter unfurled
personally felt a little disjointed or something to me and just left me confused.
From the point he drank (and fainted) until he woke up. The disjoint makes some sense since people can't discern a dream from reality until they wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread