I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
The super buffed hands of the author /artist never failed to make me laugh lol.

Why can't we have a.npvel of.the overlord instead of this pussy modern beta male.

This probably wont reach the author but you ahve my full support on the stopry pace. I preffer a slow paced story that delivers than a rushed one that lose it's way.

What the, I agree that this manhua is good. But I don't get the transition just now. Sebastian and the MC talking, Sebastian taking down Connery and etc, I feel like the flow isn't smooth

Supporter
Oooo this is getting interesting right now, the real overlord is still around, he's VERY STRONK, and also a huge dumbass

Aggregator gang
@infidel28 Betas are second in command...do you mean to his morals? Least can actually give a shit about something

My guess is they will make some sort of deal our protagonist might get his og body back but be stuck in that world and would have to be the adviser to the Overlord but hey thats just my theory on what might happen the only reason I guess this is because of the cover art of this

Fed-Kun's army
Finally an actual Overlord I was starting to get frustrated because of his weakness, but maybe that's a good thing? An Overpowered Mc would get stale overtime

Thanks for the translations.
Wasn't the point of this series that the MC isn't overpowered like the overlord, but solve problems with quick wit and logic? (And actually thinks about the world and the people)
I hope that the true overlord don't turn out to be a recurring character.

Users who are viewing this thread