I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
The title already say not overlord people like to be blind.

Well it looks like people are trying to compare Overlord with I’m Not the Overlord! Bruh looks at the title and think a little before talking shit use your brain cells a little more and another thing if you suddenly got a overpower character but don’t know how to use how the hell do you think you will be able beat the others overpowering them with no knowledge?

Hmm. I think i want more for now.
I like it how depressed is the MC with his role

Zoronami People forget that there are big differences between Ainz and this protagonist.
1) As you said, this character doesn't know the powers and how they work, so he can't use them. He doesn't even know what powers he has.
2) Ainz has experience of how the company management works and therefore knows how to speak to his subordinates. This character was a boy who went to school.
3) Even if he sometimes makes mistakes and gets scared, Ainz has the emotion suppressant that makes him calm down immediately, this character does not.
4) Ainz is by nature selfish and the fact of having the suppressor of emotions and the resources to do it have made him a true overlord. This protagonist would not want to kill anyone because he grew up in peace and with a higher morale than Ainz's.
5) The subordinates of this protagonist joined the Overlord because they wanted to eliminate humans, who for one reason, who for another and had become accustomed to following a certain way of doing and will turn if they understand that what they have in front is not the original overlord (we saw it in ch. 3 and in this). Ainz's subordinates have been programmed to obey him and if he should make mistakes they (especially Demiurge) will find a reason behind a certain action. In practice, no matter what Ainz does, it is enough for them to continue to govern them and make Nazarick prosper and if this means saving races considered inferior so be it.

Thanks for the update!

It's too bad people aren't giving this a fair shake. I like how the MC is faced with opposition right away regarding his identity as opposed to other isekai where other characters just go along with it. It makes sense in this context too since they're demons and all. I'm curious how he'll get himself out of future conflicts, I don't really want to see the MC be protected all the time

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Comparing stories is the worst attitude of a reader.
Well, that's what you get in watching and reading too much garbage reincarnation shows.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those comics that may induce cringe, but if you look at it with a clear eye it's actually quite decent. The MC is facing conflict, moreover conflict that makes sense. He is OP, but he doesn't know anything about his abilities so he's vulnerable. He's in the middle of a battle so he literally can't have any time alone to think of a plan. I imagine that once he does get time to make a plan, this story will stop being cringe inducing and others will recognize that it's good.

Aggregator gang
I wouldn’t ever compare this to overlord but I still like overlord story -v -

Double-page supporter
How about this MC grows fucking balls, and instead of being this massive submissive bitch, just kills the cunt? He cut your words off, so off with his head you fucking coward!

Dude wtf is wrong with this MC? sure you are a normal person but fucking everyone has dreams of being a badass overlord and then this happens to the one submissive cunt that does not even have the willpower or thought process to make it work???? smh

Dex-chan lover
@godofshade
@Siikalahna

I'm sure you two would make great little magic hitlers, and I'm sure you'd love to toss people in the gas chambers and burn the bodies yourself. Because that's basically what this guy would be doing if he "manned" up. I don't think that it's unreasonable to not want to burn a mother in front of her own son, or to be off-put by, I don't know, the massive piles of burnt corpses, the screams of the dying, knowing it's your subordinates who caused it and would turn on you if you told them to stop.

So edgy to read. Ppl should stop comparing this to overlord only because the beginning was a complete ripoff. Comparing this to overlord is the same as comparing shit to a diamond. Mc acting like a complete beta guy.

this MC is just a fvking disappointment.. doesnt matter if he is a normal soul in body of the demon king, but nevertheless he is a demonking the instincts to kill, the reflexes etc, should still be there. but author has failed to include all that and now whats left is just a pitiful mess

Users who are viewing this thread