I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 5

I think the complaints are valid. The MC is completely depending on deus ex machina right now, which is boring AF and sort of cringy. You can't just insert a pacifist who doesn't know anything about the world into the body of the demon lord in a fast-paced situation where almost everyone wants to kill him and expect the audience to applaud at his pathetic floundering. You need to give him useful tools, a bit of time, a bit of knowledge, and some ability to make decisions (dude just reacts like a bump on a log to a bunch of stuff), so that he actually has a chance to con his way out of these situations. His eye thing helped him a tiny bit once, but other than that it's been mostly useless while attacks and shit is getting thrown his way, leaving the MC floundering. Also apparently his body isn't very tough or resistant to magic for a demon lord. You'd think his skin could at least resist a weak human's slash. The author did NOT start this well. I'll keep reading and hope it improves.

Dunno how old mc is... He looks like 10 yo kid send to another world, crying for help. Seriously what a waste art, the art is decent but the story purely garbage

People are eating shit too much in here. Mc said hes a freaking pacifist what the actual fuck do you guys expect from him ? He is just a regular human just be in his place without knowing nothing. Yea sure you have some knowledge on isekai and other stufff. But he has noone. Just do something that you never did in your life you probably gonna be dumbfolded by most people. Because you have no clue... Hes not retarded hes just confused me personally i would be fucking confused.Me who has no skill in leading. I would probably be dead half way in few chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I can give him a bit of leeway on the not wanting genocide and not being able to adapt immediately to a situation he was just dropped into, although whenever a captured human is brought before him and glares/yell insults at him, his first reaction always seems to be "omg why does this person hate mee?". He already knows he's in the body of the overlord, his army just razed a city and slaughtered the population. Not getting why these same people hate him just makes him seem... dim.

Users who are viewing this thread