I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
what does he want from that?! i dont see any point except getting more tension between the population of humans.

Fed-Kun's army
I find it highly unlikely to be the case, but I actually wonder if Curtis is a yandere toward the Overlord.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, don't drink any strange demon's blood or your head will explode.

He is going to show order
And gain the the trust of both humans and demons through fear and respect
As he quoted earlier
"I will capture them by their hearts "

Aggregator gang
he wants to show what abominable things humans have been doing to demons, shows he executes justly and punish these extremely evil humans (who are far more evil than... the local baker).

More pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!
Mad Cat we need more pretty please with cherry on top.꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Aggregator gang
Lol those two shitting themselves when he flew from behind him

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yeah fuck the Je- I mean the nondescriptive religion in this webseries

I like to see that here we have demons not as nightmares to torture us but as another specie that was created and evolve in this world along with the human species. Since they have a humanoid look, they must have a common ancestor.

Kill all those humans and demons that discriminate against the other just because one thinks it is better than the other.

@Drake98 for the majority of the people yeah because the masses are ignorant and just fear everything but there are a few people in there that know what was going on in the church or institutions that were doing the experiment but didn't know the results or who "would get the benefits" of the research since they were not part of the church. For those people, it is eye-opening to know how wrong they were.

Users who are viewing this thread