I'm Not the Overlord!

Its not really my cup of tea but f you want a more comedic version of Overlord, read this.

this doesnt deserve a bad rating, its actually a pretty interesting read and the art is that bad either. People just mad the mc didnt get immedietely op after a few seconds, and he actually has to work for it a bit.

ya'know i think the journey for the author and his monster hand is getting more funnier xD scp bruh

Dex-chan lover
I truly understand why people dislike this mc, 30 chapters in and he still hasen't even bothered to learn anything. The only thing he says is my power is higher then this guy why can't i defeat him?? Yeah i dunno it's not like you actually try to use any spells.

Contributor
This manga clearly shows that the author cares about quantity over quality T_T

I read this manhua until I caught up( Ch.52) and I would give it a 6/10. Compared to other manhua I've read its not as bad, but it isnt the best. The MC becomes the demon lord but cant work his powers. Really thought it would be like Overlord, especially in the first chapter, but it wasnt. The MC isnt gonna be super op until a long while and thats fine, but its getting really annoying when he gets saved by some other OP person. Like there are literally 5 different occasions I can name that have that happen.

The manhua does some things right. Stepping away from making the mc op from the beginning was good. The measure of power is better than other manhuas but like DBZ it doesnt matter after a certain point. My most favorite thing is the studio and author. They seem like great people and the end pages tell a better story compared to the manhua in my opinion. The author also knows the issues in his manhua which is great.

All in all, the manhua will improve over time, hopefully. I'll support it because the author is doing his best to make this manhua. Seriously the author can make a pretty funny gag manhua from his end pages and I wouldnt mind that.

A bad Overlord rip-off. With your typical Chinese humor that nobody likes. In general are manhua's not liked. 3/10. Not even worth reading it when you are bored.

It actually took till chapter 56 that the MC started to really use his brains. Anyways, the plot is starting to get better and less quirky.

Thete is actually something better with a similar title named "I'm not the hero"

Users who are viewing this thread