I'm Not the Overlord!

Dex-chan lover
Whats this?
A chinese manga with an actually followable plot and decent comedic timing?
What a rare occurence

It’s slightly better than what you call “trash”. Here are the reasons why:
- The plot has a good foundation compared to trash that leaves a vague setting and situation. (Though it may be explained in later CHs)
- In a way, the character’s reactions and awareness are a bit more realistic compared to trash but are still inferior to real life character portrayals in some aspects
- the MC has room for development (Must read to understand why)
-The art work is above average

That being said, here are the reasons why it’s not entirely good either:
- The story progression is really slow, you find that very little has been accomplished assuming you are up to date.
- You may not find the MC desirable as his actions are hard to relate to if you are an adult or teen. (But that also goes back to room for character development)

I recommended you at give it a try to get your own opinion on it.

Based Chinese saving the manga industry from the 1000 folds of stagnation.

Whos the blondie on the cover of the top right corner. I have either forgotten who she is or she has not appeared yet in the 33 chapters I have read

@Bwoo7072 she is the human they captured in the first chapters, she was one of the assassins I believe she is the head of the city they conquered when he first came into the world.

i kinda expected some good stuff from this manhwa, but instead it just
turned out to be more trash than I expected. what a let down. 4/10.

a trash chinese version of overlord . pls beta gay mc . there are plothole big like the f'' atlantic ocean and the bad guy is evil because he is evil , 0 plot 0 revenge 0 cosmic\god fight just evil to fill the enemy spot

Guys guys chill. This is a comedy not a serious comic. You all keep forgetting that once a comic has the tag “Comedy” expect it to not be serious. This is more of a chill laugh and an ok plot when compared to other aggressive and too chaotic Chinese comics.

i wonder how i feel about this one, it's not the normal chinese style, but it's quite not the great piece of work, 7/10 at best, vampire girl should get more time on the screen, and have more romance with the mc.

If we just focus on one thing : it is reincarnation and despite the body being OP the guy finally sucks coz he knows nothing.

Kinda worth reading coz of that

Users who are viewing this thread