I'm Not the Saint, so I'll Just Leisurely Make Food at the Royal Palace - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@Kotossu you know eggs milk and a bit of sugar are not luxurious, the only sweetness people in a medieval setting know is fruit mostly and a bit of sugar can make things already really sweet for them, or maybe they have sugarcane/sugar beets and produce that stuff, it is a world of magic so transport of large volumes of expensive spices (including sugar here) is quite easy for merchants via space magic.
on top of it is that the cooks/maids/royal guards are trusted personal directly under the king and probably have a higher unofficial rank then a lot of nobles since they DIRECTLY serve the crown.

All in all it is not surprising that they want to eat new things since they may improve upon the idea.

Dex-chan lover
It's completely silly, but completely (and laughably) lovely. XD

(Thank you for your hard work.)

Aggregator gang
It's silly and illogical but so hilarious. Wait, aren't they dealing with miasma monsters something, is it ok to be here munching on puddings?

Aggregator gang
imagine getting isekai to another world and then realizing there would be no more ice cream

Dex-chan lover
@camlakorns : You just need to memorize (or write down and carry at all times) the recipes for all the food you can not live without, probably black powder as well, and that will never happen.

Thus The Chubby Goddess Rina gained many followers that cannot be counted with two hands, and a new religion was specifically created for her.

These servants are gonna run the masters out of house and home with the overconsumption of the exotic ingredients

Fed-Kun's army
It's cute and all, but those chefs should've just tried to recreate it themselves and not burdening Rina with extra cooking. Just saying

Aw i really want the 2nd prince to be the mc. I love the diff faces he can put as well as cuteness and slyness. I love ml like this.

Double-page supporter
Why are the people wanting Rina to make food for them
They know omelettes exist, so they should be able to manage that. And the fried cheese is just fried cheese. What do you need other people making it for you for?
Like, as chefs can't they figure stuff out just by watching Rina cook? Quite a few of us can manage just by watching Youtube and following the steps, even foreign foods we never saw or tasted. Pro chefs should be able to do better.

Users who are viewing this thread