I'm Only 14 But I'll Make You Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Bonus Story 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for rescuing this from oblivion, even it's doomed to never reach its intended final destination.

I suppose this theme isn't easy for a mangaka to even get published in the first place.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for picking this back up! I confess that I had hope that you would be willing to work on this, because this manga seems right up your alley. 😇

Contributor
Thank you. Looking forward to the last 3 chapters.

I like that neither of the main characters are driven by lust, at the end of the day this is just a simple, innocent love story with an age gap twist applied to it.

The boy is sly and a little stalkerish, but it's not like he's doing this just to get in her panties. The woman is honestly no shotacon, else she'd have already been dating him by chapter 2 at the latest, and the boy would never have needed to try so hard just to get her to look at him as a guy.

Group Leader
Thank you. Looking forward to the last 3 chapters.

I like that neither of the main characters are driven by lust, at the end of the day this is just a simple, innocent love story with an age gap twist applied to it.

The boy is sly and a little stalkerish, but it's not like he's doing this just to get in her panties. The woman is honestly no shotacon, else she'd have already been dating him by chapter 2 at the latest, and the boy would never have needed to try so hard just to get her to look at him as a guy.
very true, and also a big reason why I'm doing it now.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for bringing us to the finish line. there are only a couple chapters left, it would be a shame to leave it incomplete the way it has been

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, I'll keep reading to the end. Glad you picked this up.

Users who are viewing this thread