I'm Quitting the Hero's Party - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Completely terrible. I can't even read this garbage. And on top of all the horrible grammar and bad translations, this is using a Korean raw meaning I have no idea what the sound effects are supposed to sound like. I can read kana just fine, but I don't know jack about reading hangul.

Aggregator gang
The first page callouts over the years about "NON-SUPPORTER DETECTED" and shit is always trying to see. Like, i totally get your POV translators by wanting people to check out your fan-translations in a place where it can give you revenue or support. I really do understand that.

But listen, I'm reading over 400 series on the go right now. There was once upon a time many years ago where I used to bookmark each project and check each website for updates individually. But after getting to the point where it would literally take me over an hour just to CHECK if any new series had been updated, I gave up the hobby altogether for a while and just stuck to physical novels and media.
Now back to it for a while, with tons of series on the go and unreliable release schedules, expecting and shaming everyone to use only your website is a lost cause. It will never work. It's shitty and I'm sorry but it's not practical. I even went and found my old list of scans from 9 years ago. 4 of the 80+ websites were not dead links.
Please understand this is not a hate post, I am truly beyond thankful for all translators, typesetters, redrawers and more's hard work. Just trying to be honest with this.

TL;DR Expecting people to use different websites for every single thing they are reading and keep track of them is a lost cause.

Dex-chan lover
no it's not
yeah, that's the joke.
This group's stuff begin with a huge "Please read this series on our website to support us in continuing to publish more amazing series with the best possible quality and translation"

Dex-chan lover
yeah, that's the joke.
This group's stuff begin with a huge "Please read this series on our website to support us in continuing to publish more amazing series with the best possible quality and translation"
sarcasm doesn't really translate well in text form

Users who are viewing this thread