I'm Quitting the Hero's Party - Ch. 33

I cannot follow the plot, seems like not only the translation is lacking, some of the texts are switched between the characters

I'd rather not have a chapter than have one filled with watermarks and advertisements :/

Dex-chan lover
This is awful, they're continually messing up the subject of the sentences. I and you are not interchangeable.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah is hard to follow, but I can't even find the raws and I missed this series too much so I really can't complain.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters

But NGL every since "thunderscans" took over, reading the new chapters felt like I am reading something from rightdarkscans' work, like over-reliance on MTL with barely minimum proof-reading. Geez, the only stuff written correctly were the parts where they are gaslighting the reader to read from their suspicious cookie-ridden website.

Awfully bold of this scan to demand we use their site while they desecrate the pages with shameless advertising, blank bubbles, and incoherent translations. Why would anyone use their site when this is the quality and respect they present themselves with

Users who are viewing this thread