I'm Quitting the Hero's Party

Dex-chan lover
And I don't think this is Korean.

Edit: My mistake. The original source was actually korean.

Last edited:
Contributor
And I don't think this is Korean.
it likely is korean and the scanlators are just using the japanese cover and probably the translation from the jp version i assume? because piccoma is pretty good about marking their non-japanese comics. the publishers of the novel and comic are both korean. when the author or artist is non-japanese on piccoma, the original publshers will be tagged to make checking easier and the credited names will always be romanized if foreign on there.

Dex-chan lover
Really fun to read. Highly recommend it. Although, I don't why most of them are immediately hate or against them for some reason. Weird but good.
Because it's bad compared to the novel, they skipped(Literal only a bubble) a lot of stuff.. especially the introduction which botched a whole lot of the main plot.

And on a side note, the new novel art looks pretty good.
ark3zg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who is bored of stories putting in gender bender for no reason?
It's not gender bender for no reason. The original Korean novel as well as translation on tappytoon and Kindle are a very good read. If I remember correctly Rania is actually Transgender, the first 15 chapters focus on how miserable her life as a man was, and explains the laws of this world.
And most importantly explains how gender bender happened and focuses much more on Rania's feeling to being a woman. And her discovering her womanhood.

I don't recommend reading this manhwa it's very bad in comparison to the source material.

It's not gender bender for no reason. The original Korean novel as well as translation on tappytoon and Kindle are a very good read. If I remember correctly Rania is actually Transgender, the first 15 chapters focus on how miserable her life as a man was, and explains the laws of this world.
And most importantly explains how gender bender happened and focuses much more on Rania's feeling to being a woman. And her discovering her womanhood.

I don't recommend reading this manhwa it's very bad in comparison to the source material.
Is there any place other than tappytoon or kindle (I'm not us based so can't use vella) where I can read/buy? Heard tappy has really bad translation and prices so I haven't tried it yet.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any place other than tappytoon or kindle (I'm not us based so can't use vella) where I can read/buy? Heard tappy has really bad translation and prices so I haven't tried it yet.
I started reading it on scalation site but it was reported and closed down immediately then I had better monetary situation and read like 70 on tappytoon. I would say that the language used there was very decent. But the prices were horrendous. If you have vpn kindle is the best choice otherwise scalation is the only way, I am unsure if there are any left on the internet due to tappytoon closing down those sites.

Dex-chan lover
another trash, man... :pout:

also the format does not work well for mobile users, since everything tries to load at once. splitting it as actual pages to go through seems more reasonable than keeping its "webnovel" appearance

Aggregator gang
It looks like a fun read but it feels as if I'm missing some important details here and there, like I've skipped a few chapters or something. Half the time I was left wandering how TF did we get to this scene. IDK, it may just be me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread