I'm Really Not the Demon God's Lackey - Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
YLH6gUK.png

Poor Irie :3
The story just keeps chugging along

Dex-chan lover
ANOTHER SCAMMED, LFG. but fr why in the world is there a 100 year old loli, the author getting more and more sus

Dex-chan lover
ANOTHER SCAMMED, LFG. but fr why in the world is there a 100 year old loli, the author getting more and more sus
Well, the author already added in a milf elf, I guess they had to balance it out with a 100 year old loli dark elf or else their publisher would get mad

Aggregator gang
i'm guessing terror tier is another word for pandemonium tier from the novel
Yeah, its a bit confusing since they keep changing it. In the novel it's Abnormal, Pandemonium, Destructive, and then Supreme right?

Dex-chan lover
Wait which ch he meets that lrie
Chronologically she was the first, and it happened like a year before Chapter 1.
She is the reason he can "rent" the building in the first place as it technically belongs to them.

It was mentioned in a flashback, I think it was with the police chief who gave him the sword but I'm unsure what chapter that was.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its a bit confusing since they keep changing it. In the novel it's Abnormal, Pandemonium, Destructive, and then Supreme right?
Yeah, I remember shortening it to APDS, but yeah, terror seems to correlate with pandemonium better than the others, it also has a similar meaning I think.

Users who are viewing this thread