I'm Really Not the Evil God's Lackey - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
that eye with the "shadow" flowing into the pupil be reminding me of a certain dead space scene :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Okay, what just happened? Why did he suddenly see all sorts of eldritch abominations?

Dex-chan lover
This author is trying really hard to make us readers gay.

Dex-chan lover
My guy gained a little more than just forbidden knowledge back there...

Dex-chan lover
Once again I am reminded how much the artist loves drawing someone's ass. Man, woman? It doesn't matter. A taut, rounded ass awaits them.
Wtf... is that a boy or a girl... hmm, i think that thing is more like a femboy 🗿
yes, author truly loves to draw cute bubbly butts, even if all of his body melts, the author wont let the butts melt.

truly a man of culture.

Glorius Femboy booty :win:

Okay, what just happened? Why did he suddenly see all sorts of eldritch abominations?

The MC was Isekai´d but the shadow of the library.
And whatever the fuck "that" shadow is have been protecting the MC from the start.

It have so far been implied to be semi-malignant or just extremely vindictive eledrich creatures.
It does seem to regularly overwrite every book the MC gives out into extremely magical artefacts that are somewhat related to whatever the MC was actually going to lend out to fulfil the customer's desires.
But 90% of the time they fulfil the desire of the MC by monkey pawing the fuck out of anything he does lend out.

But it has also on occasion done supposedly purely "helpful" things.
And the more hostile you are towards the owner, the harder it's going to monkey paw you for even the slightest thing.
The student who wanted to arm wrestle to test her strength got a set of books to become smarter like the MC wanted.
But it did it in a way that brainwashed her into doing nothing else but study until she fainted from exhaustion.

While the evil mage, the "young" merchant guild elf and the hunter just got a free powerup with no side effects.
(other than extreme devotion towards the MC which could be potential mind control )
Since none of them showed any hostility towards the MC.

Supporter
And the more hostile you are towards the owner, the harder it's going to monkey paw you for even the slightest thing.

I never even considered that. I just thought the shadow was using the book store as a way to introduce things into the world, using the deal with the store owner as a wedge to force its way into reality. Nice work pointing out that it only reacts after it does you a favor, and it has done everyone a favor they asked for!

Dex-chan lover
This artist really missed his calling making heavy metal album covers.
No for real, the body horror each time is insanely detailed but constantly unique.

Dex-chan lover
7N02X7s.png

:ROFLMAO:
more like thrown into the depths of eldritch hell.

Dex-chan lover
Every one here talking about eldritch horrors and their thiccnes but no one here going to mention how adorable little moon is?
She is so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread