I'm Really Not the Evil God's Lackey - Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me think of Isekai Istant Death and One Punch Man.
Giving us the full backstory of a character that is gonna die in one blink.
I thought she was summoned from the ritual in the previous chapter, now I know she is just a newbie assassin but the love she have for the shadow organization makes me believe she will not simply surrender or change side.
We have precedents of this manhua killing beautifu girls so she have no insurance to stay around.

Dex-chan lover
link to raw chapter 119 uncensoring
ok this is something i want to know...who the fuck censoring this shit? is it the Scan group? the one gives them a raw chapter? why the hell censoring this!?
Wow, the difference is crazy. The censorship is like someone taking a Sharpie and scribbling over the characters. I think they even tried to make it look like some of the test subjects were wearing pants. Reminds me of the Indonesian(?) censorship of AoT

Dex-chan lover
I putting a bet: MC Bookstore Owner will adopt her, and she'll be Moon Girl's sister. White and Black, Shadow and Light, but both under the Night.

I'M PUTTING MY BET!!!

Dex-chan lover
link to raw chapter 119 uncensoring
ok this is something i want to know...who the fuck censoring this shit? is it the Scan group? the one gives them a raw chapter? why the hell censoring this!?
This is a manhua. a chinese comic.
They have strict regulations and comics have to censor a lot of stuff, they dared a lot with the corpses but showing nude bodies is outright prohibited.
Things turned so harsh in recent years that artists have to draw the ladies normally, and then go with super strong "lights, fog, obstruction or outright black blotches to cover pantyshots or a clear view of a tit valley, some have it a lot worse than this work.
So...is not the scan group fault, or the raw provider, or the original host site, is only the chinese government fault.

Dex-chan lover
This is a manhua. a chinese comic.
They have strict regulations and comics have to censor a lot of stuff, they dared a lot with the corpses but showing nude bodies is outright prohibited.
Things turned so harsh in recent years that artists have to draw the ladies normally, and then go with super strong "lights, fog, obstruction or outright black blotches to cover pantyshots or a clear view of a tit valley, some have it a lot worse than this work.
So...is not the scan group fault, or the raw provider, or the original host site, is only the chinese government fault.
no, it’s not this in the original chinese raws, the censorship is done 90% by the scan group

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, go back to 116.5 and compare the two teams. The censoring is just poor taste, why even go to the effort?

Dex-chan lover
Oh the poison will destroy the mind and that guy connected his mind to hers….

Dex-chan lover
The name is "cannon fodder"

Though I think we heard their name in previous chapters, just don't remember it
When the hunter lady read the letter from Helix. He mentions he was approached by them.

Dex-chan lover
Nlspfbu.png

truly an evil man is he xD

Users who are viewing this thread