I'm Really Not the Evil God's Lackey

Im still a ways behind but im wondering if hes gonna figure out the hes pulling the strings behind everything in the city or not

Dex-chan lover
Overall? A masterpiece. One of the things that I hate about some manhuas, is that all of the female characters are absolutely thicc and the male characters are extremely forgettable (except for, of course, the mc). This author and artist? The main men, women, supporting characters? eye candy. Great balance.
Art is overall great.

Last edited:
The censorship on the cleavage is so distracting and bad-looking. I would have preferred that they make it look like they were wearing shirts underneath, rather than giving everyone single-tone, flesh-colored plates.

Fed-Kun's army
Story is great. I don't understand why the translator has to ruin it with their obnoxious watermark

This is what you get when mixing Lovecraft, Bigshot actually and a smidgin of the Ascendance of bookworm

Fed-Kun's army
not sure why everyone is saying its really good, I read up to chapter like 50 or so a while back and this has some of the stupidest writing that directly contradicts itself and most of the story takes place in all of the character's asides to themselves??? literal slop.

Dex-chan lover
The censorship on the cleavage is so distracting and bad-looking. I would have preferred that they make it look like they were wearing shirts underneath, rather than giving everyone single-tone, flesh-colored plates.
You know what is worse, the source is uncensored, it's the scalator that does it.

One of great manhwa, i wanna remind you this is Comedy Manhwa, so it has less action more talk. Also this manhwa has great butt drawing

Users who are viewing this thread